shape
carat
color
clarity

Resetting help...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
I am having to reset my ering because the prongs are not holding the diamond properly. It is currently in a platinum band. Should I have it reset in a gold band to match with my pink diamond wedding band?

resettingc0750.jpg

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Would it be too much gold if I were to wear a gold wedding set plus this gold watch?

resettingb0747.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d leave it in platinum which will allow you to switch and wear different bands with it.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
My other question is would it be odd to pair white and pink diamonds together? I''ve never worn them together before and from the pic I took, it looks kind of odd but it might only be due to the ering in plat...

Other creative input would be much appreciated as well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think it is odd, but I do prefer the band in the second picture with your diamond. I might wear the pink diamond band alone or stacked with other bands.

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you DS for your super quick reply! That would be the easiest thing to do. However, leave the ring as is, I''d have to switch between the ering set, then the wedding ring, then the anniversary ring too... with a toddler, I doubt I''ll have the time to that! Plus the switching of the earrings and watches etc.. kwim??

eweddingannirings0755.jpg

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 10:58:02 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I don''t think it is odd, but I do prefer the band in the second picture with your diamond. I might wear the pink diamond band alone or stacked with other bands.

I agree with you on the second pic as well. I love your stacking idea!!! Never thought of it!!!!! How dumb am I when so many PSers do it and I''ve seen many pics too.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t have any aesthetic advice to offer, but just wanted to say that your collection is completely DREAMY!
30.gif

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 11:28:27 PM
Author: pixley
I don''t have any aesthetic advice to offer, but just wanted to say that your collection is completely DREAMY!
30.gif

Thanks you sweet P! Can''t wait to hear more about your visit to Tiff''s. I love their stuff.

DS - I gave your stacking idea more thoughts and am going to go to Debeers this weekend (they opened a new store in Ginza at the end of March) to try on their yellow diamond and white diamond bands. It would be nice to stack pink white and yellow, wouldn''t it! Although, I do think that all their rings are in plat, not gold... maybe I''ll have to go custom with WF?

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 12:40:34 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 5/14/2008 10:49:45 PM

Author: ginzagirl

I used to wear my ering with this band:

I love your pink band, but if it were ME, I''d wear it on my right hand. I much prefer this classic look to mixing the pink & your engagment ring. It doesn''t look odd, but I prefer the classic look first.

Great bling girl
2.gif

Thank you for your advice! I was starting to get bored of my wedding band so I wanted to change or mix it up a little.

I did go to Tiff''s and Debeers yesterday and tried on the Metro again. It is so dainty! I tried on an intense yellow band at Debeers and I think a yellow and white band would go very nicely with my pink band. I''m going to look at Leon''s intense yellow band.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results