shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset Star Sapphire ring from Sally photos.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it's finally done after 2 months of waiting!

I had this sapphire reset from a 18k rose gold bezel setting into this 18k rose lotus with diamond accents from Sally. And I think it looks just perfect and magical in its new home!

file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

The flash really washes the color out, but you can see how clear and sharp and complete the star is, as well as how translucent the stone is.

file.jpg

The photos she took somehow make the stone look pinker than it is. Here are some photos of the ring in it's bezel home and a better representation of the color.

file.jpg
file.jpg
file.jpg

I can't wait to get the ring. I'm waiting for Sally to finish up a few other pieces.
When I get the goods though, I"ll post them over in Colored Stones.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-sally-pieces-are-done.157445/#post-2865006#p2865006

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks right at home in the new setting! Usually I love bezels as I know you do too, but this lotus seems to work so magically for the star!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the old setting but it really looks more at home in its new setting...kind of exotic.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MTG - I LOVE this new setting. The old was pretty, but this new one looks - really magical, it fits the 'fairytale' of that gorgeous stone so well!

You took the overseas plunge - and I'm glad it worked out so well for you! :appl: :love: :love:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1299392734|2865876 said:
MTG - I LOVE this new setting. The old was pretty, but this new one looks - really magical, it fits the 'fairytale' of that gorgeous stone so well!
You took the overseas plunge - and I'm glad it worked out so well for you! :appl: :love: :love:

Yeah, every time I ship overseas I hold my breath, but I never regret it!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ack! That opal and setting is gorgeous!! and you've been busy MTG :naughty: Fantasitc pieces! :appl: looks great on you sweets!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love the new setting! It reminds me of something my favorite heroes from fantasy stories would wear. It's so magical looking! I can't wait to see handshots.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DT and Haven.

These pieces were a long time coming! I think I started them in January! I love them though, I think it all turned out fabulously.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, these pieces are all so beautiful! I love how the new setting displays more of the star sapphire, and the pendant is gorgeous. Love the opal as well, exquisite! Wear all of them in health and happiness!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, MTG, it's perfect. I love that setting and I think the delicateness of it and the beautiful prongs really make it shine. Fantastic.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone!

I think Sally really outdid herself this time, I love my new pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results