shape
carat
color
clarity

Reset by Leon Mege - Antique Calibre Band w/Tiffany Metro

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Reset by Leon Mege - Antique Calibre Band w/Tiffany Metr

WOW that s absolutely stunning! It looks so pretty on your hand!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful! It does look bigger!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It looks fabulous!! Enjoy it!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

great reset- absolutely gorgeous

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock

Oh yes, that stone was made for that band!! It looks almost twice the size that it did before the reset!! Gorgeous! :appl:

princessplease

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock

:love: :love: :love: Absolutely gorgeous reset! The antique calibre setting is beyond exquisite with those tiny upside down french cuts and it looks beautiful with the Metro band.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW!!!! its gorgeous reset!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LOOOOVE your new reset. I really do love Leon's work. Both rings are gorgeous!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Wear them in great health.

Incidentally, I prefer placement A.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous rings!!! They make a perfect set together and look beautiful on you! :love: :appl:

thimp

Rough_Rock

Very pretty! Leon's work is always flawless! Congratulations!

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Thanks all! Will try and take add'l pics requested in the next week or so and post them.

Matthewmon

Rough_Rock

take any additional pics yet? LOL I would love to see a pic from the side. thanks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

I LOVE this!!!! Can we have some more pics, pretty please?? :naughty:

jgny

Shiny_Rock

here are some more pics! i looooove this ring!!! sorry the pics are not great as it is nighttime here...

jgny%20leon%20ring%201.jpg
jgny%20leon%20ring%202.jpg
jgny%20leon%20ring%203.jpg
jgny%20leon%20ring%204.jpg
jgny%20leon%20ring%205.jpg
jgny%20leon%20ring%206.jpg

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

Gorgeous!!! Thank you for coming back to post more pix! I love your set - so beautiful and unique.

How have you been liking the antique calibre shank? Is it difficult to keep clean with those little peaks and valleys (I love the side profile - so cool).
And how's the Metro holding up? Do you baby it or wear it 24/7 or in between? (I'm already thinking about my next acquisition so I'm curious....)

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Hi,

It's been pretty easy to keep clean... but I'm fastidious about keeping my rings clean. I use a soft toothbrush with jewelry cleaner, then wipe with one of those lint free cloths (the ones you get with eyeglasses). Occasionally I'll stick them in the US real quick for a deeper clean. The antique calibre is not as "blingy" as the metro, but it has its own subtle pattern. Because the metro has larger flashes of light, the antique calibre does look a bit "grey" in relation. It doesn't bother me at all as I like how the 2 different bands look together.

I do baby the metro a bit. When I come home, I take the rings off. I never wear them cleaning or to the gym. The diamond metro is insanely beautiful. It just sparkles sooo much!

Hope that helps! What ring size are you? Sometime some nice Tiffany bands pop up on eBay...

Love Street|1296140752|2834553 said:
Gorgeous!!! Thank you for coming back to post more pix! I love your set - so beautiful and unique.

How have you been liking the antique calibre shank? Is it difficult to keep clean with those little peaks and valleys (I love the side profile - so cool).
And how's the Metro holding up? Do you baby it or wear it 24/7 or in between? (I'm already thinking about my next acquisition so I'm curious....)

jgny

Shiny_Rock

I'm sorry - I just realized I never answered this! I wanted my e-ring to be subtle and unique. I didn't want a typical blinged out look, and when I was in Leon's office. the cut of the antique calibre vs. the pave - well, for me the antique calibre felt more sophisticated, more subtle, more special. I like having things that are "bespoke" if you will and the antique calibre really spoke to me. I also knew I was going to pair whatever I got with a metro so I just thought a juxtaposition of two very thin and very different bands would be the most visually interesting for me.

Matthewmon|1286211966|2728229 said:
looks beautiful! what are the reasons for choosing antique calibre vs. the more sparkly pave? I'm going to have to decide between the two. thanks!

dani13

Ideal_Rock

JG-

I ADORE your e-ring!!! Would you mind sharing the ballpark cost of having Leon make that setting?? I thinking of something like that for my EC :naughty:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

Thanks jgny - I totally agree re the antique calibre for your e-ring. It's subtle, sophisticated, and unique. The whole set is really cool and looks so good on your slim fingers.

Good idea re trolling ebay (and probably other sites) for cheaper branded rings... Though I still haven't decided if I'm up for the change in lifestyle a pave ring might require! ;-)

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Dani,

I don't want to post the specific price, but I will say it is close to the quote you got at MCF for the MP setting. How's that? ;-) If you are looking for more presence, you should look at missydebby's Leon - she has french cuts but only on half the shank and if I recall correctly, she paid similar to what I paid, but the french cuts are larger. I just looked at your previous posts re: the cushion halo - sounds like you are maybe keeping the EC?

Dani|1296159662|2834844 said:
JG-

I ADORE your e-ring!!! Would you mind sharing the ballpark cost of having Leon make that setting?? I thinking of something like that for my EC :naughty:

jgny

Shiny_Rock

Thanks! That's why I love buying resale branded off of eBay, even if something happens, at least you didn't pay full price ;-)

Love Street|1296171009|2835110 said:
Thanks jgny - I totally agree re the antique calibre for your e-ring. It's subtle, sophisticated, and unique. The whole set is really cool and looks so good on your slim fingers.

Good idea re trolling ebay (and probably other sites) for cheaper branded rings... Though I still haven't decided if I'm up for the change in lifestyle a pave ring might require! ;-)

dani13

Ideal_Rock

Thanks JG!!! Yes, I will be keeping my EC. I really love it and always have. Just wish I could have 2 e-rings, because I adore those cushions in halos too!!!

I know I am going to reset my stone eventually. But I havent found the setting that I really want yet. :((

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock

The spacing between rings makes the stone look larger. It's because it accentuates the diameter of the stone. You see "more" of the diameter when the band is taken away from it. In a way it elongates the stone. Too bad the rings won't stay that way huh?! Gorgeous though! :)

sivette1979

Rough_Rock

I love your setting i know its an old post, but do you have the web link too se leon work? also do you know the diameter of your stone i love it

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock

This is such a lovely improvement over the previous setting. Beautiful! I've been thinking about resetting my e-ring diamond in a more delicate band, and your photos serve as great inspiration.

kellc

Rough_Rock

The reset is stunning! And it seriously makes your gorgeous stone look 3x bigger than before. Perfect match with the Metro too!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results