shape
carat
color
clarity

RESET 1.44CT PRINCESS NECKLACE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Ok, I had no idea that hubby was doing this for me, short story behind this necklace hope you don''t mind. When I got my first good paying job I said that I wanted to get myself something special that I knew I could keep for ever to treat myself for holding down my first real job, so I went and purchased this 1.44ct princess cut diamond necklace on the local jewelry stores credit!!! hehe
face20.gif
After I got it payed for I went and got a pair of 2.50ct earrings to match, and let me tell you that took alot of paychecks!! hehe
face20.gif
( still living at home with mom, no bills of my own yet ) So hubby asked me the other night how come I don''t ware the necklace and earrings anymore , and I told him that I didn''t like the yellow gold that they were set in anymore and that if I could have bought the necklace now I would have it setting end on end not straight across like it was, and the earrings I would have basket set not just the four prongs coming up on their sides..... Weeeeeeeeeeeell he called me today saying he had me a suprise and when he got home I had my necklace reset and he also told me that I could pice up the earrings that were being done now this weekend. What a sweet hubby I''ve got!!!
face23.gif

anotherbox767.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I just love that bezal setting it makes the stone look huge!!!
30.gif

boxshot656.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I will take some better pics when I get the time, and I know everyone wants neck shots!!!!!
face20.gif
It feels so funny because I haven''t had that princess stone on in years...

onneck1112.JPG

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ooo! Kitty it''s beautiful ! I love it hanging on the diagonal
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
the only specs I have on the stone is the carat weight, but I really don''t know much about princess cut stones anyway. The reason I got it in the first place was because of the word princess, I thouhgt well I''m doing this for myself I will make myself feel like a princess...hehehe
face20.gif
I can''t believe hubby went into my jewelry box and took them...

ontheedge8867.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks sunkist , I can''t believe DH remembered that was the way I said that I would like to have it, I guess our jeweler is who thought of the bezal set!!! heres another pic!!
31.gif
I''ve fallin in love with my old jewelry!!
36.gif

ringare845.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man that thing''s HUGE! Congrats on having such a sweet hubby - not to mention - TONS OF NEW JEWELRY!!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome, can''t wait to see the earrings!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks decodelighted, it''s just like it being new all over again , and Lizz I can''t wait to see the earrings either I hope he remembered the basket setting I said I liked...
emotion-40.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just love that setting for your princess pendant!!! The stone is huge but the bezel even makes it look bigger! And I love the way the bail is hidden - perfection!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks firegoddess and researcher, I think it will see a little more neck time now!!!
31.gif
after it''s face lift...
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Kittycat, you are right you have a GREAT GREAT HUBBY!!!! WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWWWWOWOWOOWOWOWO

I love love love the necklace. I hope my pendant looks that good. You are going to have to get a body guard :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
hehehehehehehehe
face20.gif
you are so funny Woo. I can''t wait to see your pendent, I know it will be awesome....
5.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
love the new setting- it looks huge, and I really like it set with the points N/S and E/W... beautiful!

diamond_quester

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Such a sweet hubby!
36.gif
Thanks for sharing the fun story about your jewelry and this upgrade.
2.gif

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful, beautiful pendant! I love the uniqueness of the setting and the way it looks on you. Just stunning!

I wish you well,

Bridget

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kitty - I''m speechless. Both for the thoughtfulness of your sweetheart of a hubby, and also for that incredible pendant setting!!! I''m in awe, truly. I had never been a huge princess fan, but now I think I know what I want for Mother''s Day!!! And I never would''ve thought to put a princess in a bezel set, hung at an angle like that -- it''s eye-catching and SOOO elegant. I think you have a one of a kind piece there. I''m coveting!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is SO sweet of your hubby. I think I am more jealous of your thoughtful DF than the necklace! It is so pretty. I love the new setting and will be awaiting the earring pictures.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh kittycatsmac ~
emrose.gif

How purdy!
face23.gif

You better becareful ... you might strain your neck wearing your new ginormous reset diamond!
emwink.gif

And your husband is oh so sweet!
emthup.gif
What a special surprise! He gets a rose in my book!
emrose.gif

I''ll be waiting to see the pics of your reset diamond earrings too!

Enjoy & much happiness to you!
35.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Wow I''m glad all of you like it as much as I do, and I also want to say thanks to , icekid, diamond_quester, Bridget S., KristyDarling, Tacori, SanDLady, Mrs Darlin Joy, and last but not least Small.... thank you all for your kind post....
face23.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Ok I have a update on my earrings. I went by my jewelers today and he said that I can pick up my earrings tomorrow. I asked him what kind of setting was he putting them in and my hubby was one step ahead of me, my jeweler said that he was asked not to tell me if they weren''t done yet... Sooooo, I have to wait until tomorrow. Also I have a question, should I start a new thread for my earrings or should I just post them with my pendent?

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Kitty....my , my , my ,....have you been a good girl or what????
new ering upgrade, new rhr, pendant upgrade, and now earrings?????

OMG, what are you doing ????
Please do tell us your secret!!!!!!!!

can''t wait to see the pics....my opinion is start a new thread

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well, jetmal, my rhr is for my anniversary gift me and hubby got engaged 5 years ago yesterday but it was ment for our summer wedding ann. and I talked hubby into giving it to me know. The pendent was just because I was going through my jewelry box the other night and he thought that is was a waste of money for those pieces to be put in boxes and not to be wore. Now the earrings I did ware every now and then but I never hardly ever wore the pendent anymore just because that the setting wasn''t up to date. I had just said that I would love it set on its tip and the earrings I have no idea how he is having them rest I''m thinking maybe bezal also , but then I did say that I would love them to be put in a basket setting, so I have to wait to tomorrow to find out.....

And to jokerselsa, thanks for the post , I had always loved the princess cut stone but after a while the setting just wasn''t doing it for me anymore and thats when I put it up until I got it out the other night....... and now DH reset it for me!
5.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful. What a sweet hubby. I still want to know the name of your perfume and what wine you''re using.
31.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results