shape
carat
color
clarity

Received pictures of my Xmas 0.25ctw WF XO pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I just received pictures of my Xmas 0.25ctw WF XO pendant from WF yesterday, but I''m not extremely thrilled.
40.gif

Is it just me, or is the pendant a little asymmetrical? It looks to me like the \ part of the X is longer than the / part. And the sideshot makes the bottom diamond look a little tilted in the setting.
38.gif

What do you think? WF shipped out the pendant before I saw the pictures, and I''m not based in USA, so seems like there''s nothing much that I can do. I''m not ready to ask my bf to fork out a huge sum shipping the pendant back if it''s screwed up.
39.gif
The pendant will be shipped to him in Singapore and I''ll be in Sydney til end of Nov.

AndyTan_0908.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gladys,

It looks to me as if the pendant is tilted in the pic, so it could be fine. Bear in mind the actual size of the pendant also and there is a good chance there won't be a problem in reality. If when it comes you don't think it is right, then see about returning it to WF if necessary, but cross that bridge if you come to it.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, I too think it looks a little tilted in the pic and wouldn''t worry about it---but that''s just my opinion, your the one that has to love it and wear it :)

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I think you''re right about the pendant being tilted in the picture. I used a ruler and measured the / and \ (on the computer screen) and they''re exactly the same. I''m feeling thrilled about it again! Yay!
36.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Anyway, just to share a little "actual size" photo that i made.
3.gif
Now I can''t wait to get it! It''s so delicate! Reminds me of my 0.25ctw ready-set-to-go earrings that I bought last year.
1.gif

XOdisplay.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks ok, should be very pretty in real life. Those pictures are quite magnified and the whole picture looks a little tilted anyway.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/9/2008 9:47:39 AM
Author: gladyskristen
Ladies, I think you''re right about the pendant being tilted in the picture. I used a ruler and measured the / and (on the computer screen) and they''re exactly the same. I''m feeling thrilled about it again! Yay!
36.gif
Great stuff!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it. Please take pictures when it arrives.
36.gif

Linda

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could be an optical illusion? Looks gorgeous to me!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
very pretty pendant! I like it a lot! Looking forward to neck shots!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that it looks perfect!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh I LOVE this! It''s so dainty and sparkly! If you don''t mind me asking, how much did this set you back? Cause loooove
30.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Thanx for all the lovely comments!

I didn't want to get the matching earrings cos I have pretty small earlobes, but I think that my WF 4-prong ready-set-to-go earrings kinda match the simplicity of the pendant. The earrings are also 0.25ctw.

earringsear1.jpg

MonkeyPie: The pendant set me back by NOTHING
9.gif
, but it did set my BF back by US$515 after bankwire discount, cos it's actually a Xmas present from him.
3.gif
I'll be getting him an iPod Touch.
12.gif
His initial budget was $350, but since I loved the pendant so much, he decided to up the budget!
22.gif
It's in plat by the way. The WG version is available at $489, but since it's such a small price difference, I figured it made more sense to go for plat. I get to meet my new friend end-Nov when I fly back to singapore!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Here's the link to where I ordered it:
WF 0.25ctw XO pendant in Platinum

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I think the pendant is beautiful and will definitely sparkle like mad from your neck! Too bad you have to wait till Christmas to get it. I have a birthday sparkly waiting for me and I have to wait till October to "get it" and it is driving me nuts!

Your eyes can do tricks on you. For example, here is an optical illusion.

The parallelogram illusion: Diagonals a and b are of equal length

illusionequallength.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
It''s driving me nuts too! I''m contemplating asking my BF to put it on and take a neckshot for me! His neck is much thicker than mine though. LOL!
28.gif

panda08

Brilliant_Rock
It''s fab! I think that if you stare at anything long enough, it starts to look distorted
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree w/the others on the photo! Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results