shape
carat
color
clarity

Really cool custom ring designs!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I found this jeweler''s website today. She appears to do extremely slick and unusual modern ring designs. How cool is the mountain range stacking ring!? I''ve been calling around and I spoke with her about FI and my wedding bands today and mentioned that design, and apparently, she''s planning a ''city skyline stacking ring'' too. I also think the thick square/ thin round / thick square two-tone stacking ring is gorgeous. She does custom e-ring work also, so in case someone is looking for modern lines and a designer who is smaller, and not among the ''usual suspects'' might be a good option. She sounded very nice and highly skilled (and GIA trained).

www.disegnojewellery.ca and I think her name is Pam? I''ll try to post some pics from her website.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Definitely unique stuff!!!

This one was pretty interesting:

lashed.diamond.ring.duo.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
And here''s the mountain range. She said that this can be worn with spacers in between to, uh, fill out the topography. I love the idea of a New York skyline version! So cool.

mountain range ring.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Cool stuff!
36.gif

I really like that mountain range too, especially with spacers...do you think it could be made in white gold?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure she could make the mountain range in white gold! GAH! I want one too. I'm thinking the stacked two-tone ring would be great in rose gold with white gold. So... yummy.

I actually like the one PoshPepper posted a little less. Maybe because I was attracted by the clean lines to begin with?

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
How about this one? Isn''t it, well, perfect? I mean in terms of proportions and curves vs. angles? If the last one was sculptural, this one is... architectural.

thick wide ring.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results