shape
carat
color
clarity

Ready for her close-up - Infinity diamond in Vatche Royal Empress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
As promised, photos of my new .53 J VS2 Crafted by Infinity diamond, purchased from Wink at High Performance Diamonds (HPD) and set by Vatche in platinum, Royal Empress setting. The ones with the light background are from Wink; the ones with props were done by my husband (just so you know, he has no interest in diamonds -- yeah, right!!). No hand pics yet; it took us over two hours to get these few photos!

Thanks again to everyone on Pricescope!! You were so much help! And a big thank you to Paul Slegers, Wink and his staff, and the folks at Vatche -- the diamond and setting are beautiful and your service was impeccable!! I had so much fun working with Wink!

And now without further ado...
A fire photo from Wink

yellowfire-top-f29.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Gonna have to load ''em one at a time, I see!
arrows from Wink...

arrows-top-f3.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
At my house, from a distance, nestled in a silk velvet scarf -- she deserves the best!

ETA: Yup, she's a J, set in platinum -- pretty darn white imho!

FromDistance.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Side view..shows the brushed finish on the platinum

Whoops -- forgot to add photo

Lula

Ideal_Rock
That''s it for now -- I promise I''ll post hand shots, because I need help with wedding band suggestions!

rightside.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
thats a gorgeous stone in a classic gorgeous setting!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous setting! And the stone is beautiful, too. Congratulations!

3Rocks

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations!!!! Are you as ecstatic as I am when I receive my Infinity? I am sure you are. I am so happy for you. Good choice on the Vatche setting by the way. It is such a royal setting, IMO. Congrats!!!!!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very classic! Very beautiful! I''d love to see pics of that beauty on your finger.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. It is a real beauty.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everyone, for your compliments! Yes, 3Rocks, I was so excited to get my Infinity! Infinity diamonds are in a class of their own, imo. The only way I can explain it is that they have a certain character and complexity that other diamonds I''ve seen don''t have. The fire is out of this world -- extends way beyond the edges of the diamond! I''ll work on my photo skills and post some more pictures of this amazing stone.

The Vatche Royal Empress is sort of an artsy version of a classic solitaire. IRL, it is more delicate than it appears in the pictures, and the most comfortable ring I''ve ever worn. I hope the hand shots show this better.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Lovely!!

cheers--Sharon

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 7:42:23 PM
Author: sarap333
Techno-color!

i love this photo! it''s like a kaleidoscope!

very pretty stone in a classic, elegant setting. looking forward to hand shots and seeing where you head for it''s wedding band.

beautiful, sarap :)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely! Congratulations!!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, I also loved the brushed finished. Congratulations.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a very pretty ring, enjoy!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone! You are all so kind - most of my friends/family have very little interest in jewelry, that''s why this forum is so much fun for me.

Whitby: That''s funny that you thought the techno-color photo looked like a kaleidoscope because that''s what I named the photo file on my computer. That "look" that diamonds take on in diffuse light is what makes them so mesmerizing, inmho!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Beautiful!

That setting is so elegant. And what a sparkler on it! That is one amazing diamond! Congratulations!
36.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting. Can''t wait for hand pics.

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sara and Congratulations!

Do you know that I had the opportunity to buy this very stone and passed up on it about about 5 days before you got it? I seriously regretted it and am now waiting for a new opportunity. Anyway, I am really pleased and happy to see it set beautifully, and that it''s giving its owner a lot of joy :).

Enjoy!

D.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hi, dinamit, I'm sorry to hear that -- but thank you for the compliment.

I am happy to tell you that the .53 is available again.

I upgraded my stone just this week (see my post in Rocky Talky about my Infinity 1.00 M SI2) - if you are still interested in this diamond, contact Wink at High Performance Diamonds. It is a lovely, lovely stone with blinding flashes of color. I just wanted a larger carat size.

Small world, isn't it? At least when it comes to diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results