shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-DECO-ration Project FINI!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yumm! I like the change to your ring, streamlined, a big improvement. Love all the details to your ring, vintage look really fits with the stone shape. I''ve never seen an asscher in person, but Storm''s thread and now this has got me curious.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
*DROOL*
30.gif
30.gif

That''s an amazing and gorgeous redo! It looks far better. In fact in looks more like it was designed to be this way than it did before. If that makes any sense.
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! Beautiful breathtaking ring! I LOVE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I cannot believe how incredible it turned out. I loved your setting before but the changes you had made have made it just perfect.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it Deco. I didn''t think your setting could get even MORE beautiful but I was wrong!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Deco, your new setting is beautiful! I''m glad that it worked out so well and that it''s safe and happy on your finger again
1.gif
I love the green color coming through your stone on one of those photos!!

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning
30.gif
30.gif
My favorite picture is with the purple flower...looks soooo beautiful
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MY! More activity over here I hadn''t seen!!

35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif
9.gif

THANK YOU Lysser, Himr, Gypsy, DancingFire, Blingdiva, Elle, Snooper, Jelly, KimM, Blodthecat, Chickflick, Dani, Curlygirl, Brightspot, Travelingal, Partgypsy, IndieJones, Mssalvo, LynnB, TacoriEring, Sunkist & Small!! For checking out Sparkly 2.0, all the kind words & for helping keep me sane during the long, bling-free drought!

Wallermama -- I *am* on a high, a TAY-TAY, new sparkly, new RAV4
31.gif
H-I-G-H!!!

Monarch64 -- MMMMmmm Kiwi!

Diamondfan -- "RIP to Stabby" HAHAHAHA. LOL!!!

Lumpkin -- Authentic= exactly what I was hoping for.... well, that and "wearable"
9.gif

Scintillating -- THX for posting the "Before" pix!!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love the new setting! The side view is my favorite. The ring design flows so much better and I love the low setting and how your diamond is "cradlled" by your ring instead of "out there". It''s just absolutely stunning!

EXCELLENT job on the re-work!
36.gif

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
deco.......beautiful, beautiful ring!!!! congratulations........!!!

ron...

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I am SO sorry to have missed this!!!!

I adore your new ring Deco! It definitely looks more comfy than the old one and I think it shows off your asscher to perfection. I am particularly enamored of the side view! Stunning!
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Deco, I saw your new avatar, and wondered. I haven''t had a chance to check the linky, but I must comment. OMG!!!!! It is so beautiful!
30.gif
I did not think that I could like it better than the original, but I do. It just "fits" you. Know what I mean? I big puffy heart it.

shay

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Deco ~
emrose.gif

Congratulations on the new re-do.
36.gif

I really love it
emlove.gif
! The side view is gorgeous
emsmilep.gif
! The top view is gorgeous
18.gif
! It''s really amazing how it all came together, like another poster said ... It actually looks like it was made to be this way!

Love the milgrain too!
30.gif

Much happiness
emhot.gif
to you and as always ... I''m here if you want to post any add''l
emphoto.gif
''s!!

Enjoy your new beauty and have a great day!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results