shape
carat
color
clarity

Re-built Princess Eternity Ring

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After the drama of my full princess eternity ring becoming misshapen for the 4th time in under 4 years & the vendor washing their hands of it despite acknowledging there was in issue with structural integrity, in stepped a Jeweller friend of mine in London to re-make it :appl:

I would never in a million years be able to afford to commission him, as he's very exclusive & caters for the rich & famous, so squeaking me in at mates rates & on his own time just goes above & beyond. Here's to the Knights in Shining Armour of the Jewellery world out there! :wavey:

And here she is, my certified matched 1.75ctw, F colour, VS1 clarity diamonds in their new, sturdy home :love:

img_20150115_142507.jpg

img_20150115_142427.jpg

img_20150115_142541.jpg

img_20150115_0.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I love love love it. It looks a lot sleeker and more timeless than your other one, and the reduced metal makes it go with your e ring amazingly.

It really is perfection.

Great end to a bad story. Lol :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Niel! I am not a lover of channel settings, but my friend convinced me that it would match my busy life & busy hands :bigsmile:

It has been entirely hand made with a comfort fit interior, thinned & rounded walls & no holes inside - its a solid band. He felt it would give more strength & also keep the diamonds cleaner. I also have a progress gallery that he sent full of pictures, from removing the stones from the original setting to the bar of platinum he started with for the new ring. Its fascinating to look through!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice set!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Alex your re-built ring is absolutely perfect!

I have been following your eternity journey and am so happy that you have a beautiful resolution to it.

:love: :appl: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out absolutely perfect. I am really happy for you. I love the complete set as well :wavey:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It turned out beautifully and looks so pretty stacked with your other rings. It is a gorgeous eternity ring.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex, it looks absolutely perfect and works really well with your other rings! Congrats! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautifully made, and extremely sturdy. I know you will get so many years of wear out of this ring. Complements your pear so well. :appl: :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks amazing. I think you will grow to love a princess/channel set band - I have one and lOVE it - so smooth, such crisp and clean lines.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am sooooo happy that your eternity band story has a happy ending!!! I love the new band in the channel setting so much more than the shared prong - the lines are clean & seamless, and it looks so beautiful with your other band and your e-ring. It's gorgeous - congrats!!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, it looks FANTASTIC. And knowing your friend made it to spec AND to make sure it withstood your lifestyle...that's incredible. That has to be meaningful as can be! :clap: :clap: :clap:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that just looks really great! I'm glad there is a happy ending! :))

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How sweet of your friend! High quality pays off in the end! Glad you were able to have it redone. It is beautiful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! I am over the moon with it & can't stop looking at it or fiddling with the order of my rings on my finger! The new style brings a whole new dynamic to my set, so which way to wear them is a mystery!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your newly built eternity looks fantastic! It goes so well with your other rings.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm a real lover of eternity bands and yours is just the cat's meow!!! :love:
So glad to hear that your ordeal is over

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Nicely done. Good for you, congratulations on a beautiful ring that goes great with your set. Glad to hear you are enjoying it so. Wear it in good health!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results