color
clarity

Quick vote on setting

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
#2. You could always ask to use diamonds or another stone instead of the sapphires if that's a factor for you.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
I like number 2 better but I haven't seen many pictures of that website's rings in real life. I'd be worried about craftmanship, whereas pearlmans is a very trusted jeweler.

However, I LOOOOOVE the Erica Grace setting.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the 2nd best-and super mucho like the JbEG setting!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I know it wasn't a choice but i LOOOOOVVVVEEE the Erica Grace. Simply stunning. :appl: :appl: :appl:

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I prefer the style of number 2, but knowing the quality of the Bev K brand based on PS feedback I would lean that way myself.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I definitely like #2 better, but I'd buy it from WF. They make basically the same ring.

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
I like 2 way better the first one is kind of busy

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
actually the Erica grace (i know it wasn't an option) is so beautiful

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
#2 But with diamonds instead of saph.

#1 looks more well made though

Sooo... #2 with diamonds, maybe from another vendor, maybe WF like someone suggested

Beautiful choices!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the quality of Bev K may be superior. I'd choose #1 for that reason, and also because I don't love the prongs on the other one.

fireweed24

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your feedback. I do love the JBEG setting it is just more than I wanted to spend. If I had the extra money I would go with the jbeg in a heartbeat. It is so hard to decide without seeing both in person. I keep going back and forth trying to decide if I want a 3 stone or one of these more ornate antique settings. I already have a solitare, so I am looking for something a little different. I just love too many different types of styles.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results