shape
carat
color
clarity

Purple goodness

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
Hello hello - it''s been FOREVER since I''ve had time to come in and peek at all the delicious pretties on everyone''s fingers, ears, wrists and necks... what I have had time to peek at I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! But, replying to each of the threads would take me forever - so... I hope that everyone understands and truely believes that I am absolutely drooling over all of the new lovely blingables that have been posted.

Since I posted last time, i did finally receive my amethyst - it''s gorgeous, but I haven''t had it set yet. I really haven''t had time - I''m absolutely out of free time in every aspect right now.

But... i promise, to post pics of the stone when I get some time (hopefully this weekend) - I haven''t forgotten everyone, and I do really appreciate all of the feedback and suggestions for making the decision on the amethyst. :)

*hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results