shape
carat
color
clarity

Punchie''s Jewelry Collection...so far...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! Tacori e-ring asked on another thread if I had posted pics of some of my jewelry yet, to which the answer was not yet! So being bored this weekend, I took some shots to share with you jewelry lovers! I''m definitely not "done" yet...heehee

First, my ever famous Tacori wedding set. Hybrid of the tacori rosebud (laney''s ring) and the tacori koala (ninasstar''s) Center stone is 1.52 carats, the side diamonds and pave on all three sides total 1.3 ct, and the wedding band is 1 carat, all in platinum.

spbtacoriset.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some of my birthstone rings from the front. I apologize for the cold wrinkly hands (have to sacrifice heat in the winter to pay for my bling :) and for no manicure.

I actually have 4 birthstone rings, but I cannot find the 4th and it wouldnt fit me now anyway.

First ring I got in 2001 at a mall jeweler, 10K white gold (dont think its plated), with a sky blue topaz and 3 poorly cut side diamonds on each side.

Next is my current RHR. This was my original e-ring setting, a platinum 3 stone with 2 .17 carat side stones, and .16 tcw pave, 5 on each side, with milgrain details. We replaced the old 1.07 ct diamond with the london blue topaz (about 1 carat eq) and traded the diamond for my current one.

The third is a ring I got on ebay in 2002. Its white gold with a huge london blue topaz and .2 twc very poorly cut diamonds. I like it though because its funky, but rarely wear it now that i have my current RHR.

spbbirthstonesfrontview.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My whiteflash ready set go, .8 tcw studs in platinum that I bought for my wedding day.I LOVE these.

spbwfstuds.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
These are my .40 tcw studs in platinum I got in 2002 from (yikes) ebay. Surprisingly enough though, they are really very sparkly and go great with my white gold hoops in my second ear piercings!

spbstuds.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My 18K white gold, 1 tcw shared prong huggies. They are so sparkly and versatile!

sharedpronghuggiefront11.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My 18K white gold tennis bracelet, its 5.1 tcw but I cant remember how many stones are in it, but all ideal cut. I wore this on my wedding day.

spbtennis.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My .55 ct ags 0 platinum solitaire on a 16" chain. Also wore this on my wedding day.

spb55solitaire.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful jewels, Punch! We need another view of your wedding set at a little greater distance. I love seeing a Tacori set!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
The only yellow gold jewelry in my case (i forgot my hs class ring :)

The ring is my dad''s, who has passed away. My mom gave me the cross when I was a child, she got it in Italy. The last is an ankle bracelet that my BFF gave me in HS, which i never wear.

spbyellowgold.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
some of my tiffany pieces. I also have the heart tag bracelet, have had it for years but I cannot find it!
39.gif

spbtiffany.JPG

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry the pictures came out so close and big! grrr. Im terrible at photography!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
My most recent addition, a .55 tcw three stone in 14k WG. It was a gift to myself when I finally got a job!!! 16" chain.

spbthreestone.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow PNP you have such a gorgeous collection!!! Great pics BTW!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2006 8:25:08 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
some of my tiffany pieces. I also have the heart tag bracelet, have had it for years but I cannot find it!
39.gif
Gorgeous collection!

I really want the floating heart in gold. So elegant.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PNP

beautiful collection!!!
10.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
PNP you are one very lucky lady!!! Great things!
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I laughed out loud when I read you save on your heat, and buy diamonds instead!
9.gif

I love your pieces, especially your engagement ring. I also love all the Whiteflash pieces. So classy. Thanks so much for sharing. A diamond addict like me lives for all these pics of different pieces in one post.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
All of your pieces are gorgous. I really love those huggie earrings..now I have something to aspire too
27.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic collection! I''ve always loved your engagement ring and that tennis bracelet is just exquisite!!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Punchie I love it...your bling is fabulous!!

Our heating bill was $300 last month, maybe I should start conserving so I can buy more baubles?
31.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
PNP, your jewelry is beautiful. I especially love your wedding set, it''s absolutely devine.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures. you have quite a collection!

movie zombie

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
PNP, thanks for posting your gorgeous jewelry! I LOVE your w-set, whiteflash earrings, and current RHR with that yummy london blue topaz. Actually, I love it all! =)

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Very nice collection.

Tell me more about your huggie hoops? What is the diameter of the hoop? How many stones on each? What size is each stone? Do you have any ear shots? I''ve been thinking about huggie hoops for Christmas next year.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WOW you have an amazing collection!!! I totally need to get cracking...I was sort of embarrassed when we were going away this past weekend and had to give our super the key to our apartment to let random plumber take apart our wall while we were gone, and I wanted to hide my valuable jewelry and realized that other than my engagement ring and diamond pendant (which I was wearing/taking with me) I had almost nothing that was worth the trouble of hiding.
7.gif
I was like, huh, should I bother hiding this tin full of about 50 pairs of under $20 earrings?
40.gif
I have a couple heirloom pieces, but ohhhhhhh how I want diamond earrings! And a tennis bracelet...and another necklace...hmmmmmmmmmm...
12.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Punchie, your collection is beautiful. I love love love all of your different items. What a lucky girl :) WOOOO

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey PNP- what an awesome collection. You''ve got it all covered!

Good for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results