shape
carat
color
clarity

Punchie''s Jewelry Collection...so far...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for starting this thread. I KNEW you were holding out on us! You have a beautiful collection.

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy!! Nice classic jewellery........

Was smiling at the lack of things to hide - I''m just the same!! My only quality stuff is on my left and right ring fingers.

Ooooo I sooooo need a pair of studs and a pendant!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful pieces PnP! Ummm Can I come and borrow some??
30.gif
I''ll bring it right back...I promise!
31.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2006 8:42:17 AM
Author: IslandDreams
Very nice collection.

Tell me more about your huggie hoops? What is the diameter of the hoop? How many stones on each? What size is each stone? Do you have any ear shots? I''ve been thinking about huggie hoops for Christmas next year.

The huggies are 1/2" diameter and its such a great size! Each stone is .10 carat and there are 5 stones in each, I think they are about 3mm in diameter??? I have attached an old (sorry its blurry) pic for you to see.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! I am glad I found a place to support my jewelery obsession, although PS has definitely made it worse
11.gif

uglyearshot.JPG

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
PunchNPie--Thanks for the stats on your earrings. Funny thing is I just measured my favorite standard gold hoops last night since I like their size and guess what...they were a 1/2." I guessed right that yours were a perfect size. If you don''t mind me asking, where did you get them?

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PNP - you have quite the dazzling collection! Your Tacori rings are super-blingy and pretty!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2006 1:24:56 PM
Author: IslandDreams
PunchNPie--Thanks for the stats on your earrings. Funny thing is I just measured my favorite standard gold hoops last night since I like their size and guess what...they were a 1/2.'' I guessed right that yours were a perfect size. If you don''t mind me asking, where did you get them?
Hey Island Dreams! I got them from Deena Jewelers in NYC (they sell on ebay as 5th ave jewels), they are a great seller to work with!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful jewelry!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOW GIRL! I am WAY jealous of your collection!!! EVERYTHING is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for your nice compliments!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results