shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Trellis Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I am a long time lurker who, finally, now has a ring to contribute!!

I have learned so much from PS and learning more has made me appreciate the beauty of diamonds even more. I recently got engaged about a month ago and am absolutely in love with the man and the ring he gave me.
30.gif

I don''t have the stats yet, but it''s 1.1 ct.

P1010444_s.JPG

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Hope you will share more pics! It is a beautiful, modern and classic look.

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
This is the second best picture I could get (on a study break
34.gif
). I didn''t realize how difficult it is to photograph a diamond. It looks so easy when others do it!

P1010438_s.JPG

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Congrats - beautiful ring! THe diamond is huge!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations on your engagement! your ring is beautiful - i LOVE the setting!! now.... any more study breaks in the near future??
9.gif

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
iluvcarats - thank you! after a month, it still hasn''t set in

somehowcollide - thank you! I have always loved solitaire settings and didn''t realize how many different types of solitaire settings were out there until we began to look at rings.

vespergirl - thank you, I tell FI that he''s lucky my fingers are small
41.gif

rainydaze - I love the picture in your avatar!! One can only hope for more study breaks right?

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just lovely!!! Congrats on your engagement!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ysj! so funny, i came back to your post to see if you had more pictures, and i see you complimented my avatar which i had just changed for the first time since joining PS!!

great pics, keep ''em coming!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fantastic ring - I love it!!!! I think it''s my fav princess ever - more pics if you can!

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! Although the wedding date is over a year away, I am starting to look at wedding bands (online). My fingers are small and the width of my e-ring is about 3mm already. I love the princess channel set bands but the ones I have seen are all at least 3mm wide. I think 6 mm of metal will look very overwhelming on me.

Does anyone have any w-band suggestions? I am open to plain platinum as well as diamond bands. Thank you!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement!! I love your ring and glad you came out of lurkdom to show it off! Beautiful Trellis!
36.gif

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
Thank you SanDiegoLady and Skippy!

SanDiegoLady, do you happen to have the link to Tacori''s ring? I did an author search and couldn''t find her.

Thank you so much!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 11:23:31 AM
Author: ysj99
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! Although the wedding date is over a year away, I am starting to look at wedding bands (online). My fingers are small and the width of my e-ring is about 3mm already. I love the princess channel set bands but the ones I have seen are all at least 3mm wide. I think 6 mm of metal will look very overwhelming on me.

Does anyone have any w-band suggestions? I am open to plain platinum as well as diamond bands. Thank you!!
Congratulations! The ring is really pretty. My ering is similar and Whiteflash was able to make me a princess channel set band that is 2.5 mm wide. I was surprised how much of a difference I noticed between 2.5 and 3 mm when trying on bands. For reference, the band of my ering is about 5 mm at the top and tapers to 3 mm at the bottom. Ring size is 6.25. (I''ve been hiding out because I haven''t been able to get decent pics of these suckers. Bad PS member, bad.) I can probably dig up the pics WF sent if that will help.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! I love princesses!! Congratulations!!!

I know what you mean about taking photos.... I have big troubles myself
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, your ring is beautiful. I love the setting that you have to showcase that beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results