shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Halo Split Shank Re-Set

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
This is my sister-in-law's ring(s). About a year ago, I helped my brother designed her engagement ring, her hints were, princess cut center, halo, split shank or a wider band. She was really happy with her ring (although, I thought that the split shank part was too wide). Since there's bling on the side of the ring, she didn't plan on wearing a wedding band next to it.

Every once in a while she would mentioned that the gap bothered her...then also, she wanted to wear a wedding band with it. She tried on a few wedding bands, all looked akward.

So, a month before the wedding, she asked me to have her ring re-done and order a matching wedding band with it.

Whew...much better, split shank looks better and wedding band fits right on!

b4Nafter.jpg

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely! The reset is wonderful!

purplesilk

Brilliant_Rock
Good job! I love the new setting: it looks more balanced and the whole wedding set is really beautiful.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I think this looks MUCH better. The first set was kind of "boxy" and perhaps a bit awkward.. Is the new one three sided pave?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
Sizzle|1296568477|2839214 said:
I think this looks MUCH better. The first set was kind of "boxy" and perhaps a bit awkward.. Is the new one three sided pave?

Sizzle ~ yes, the side is the same as the original, lots of pave, 3 sided :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty setting! Your SIL is so lucky to have you around to help!

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
The princess cut one is really classic types, which have the connotation of eternal and firm love. Really good and awesome job!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results