shape
carat
color
clarity

Princess Cut RE-SET!

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
:wavey: Long story short...and straight to the bling...My finace re-set my princess cut diamond solitaire! :appl:

image1__11_.jpg

img_8107.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! What made you change your mind regarding the first setting? They are both beautiful!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful :love: :appl: Please lots more pics and info about the diamond!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful! :appl:

I am also curious about your reasons for changing your setting. Please post profile views also.

PrincessMichelle

Rough_Rock
Thanks every one!! Here's the back story since I was SUPER brief in my excitement!

Long story short…I was super controlling over the choosing of my ring…I wanted “this” cut and “that “setting” and “only” gold….sooo before he realized I was VERY serious about my taste he had picked me out a pave band instead of plain… I am a lover a plain solitaires…ANYWAY he ending up getting me exactly what I wanted and he just proposed this past August.. ( our wedding is September 19th) Well, the past several weeks I had been lusting over sparkly bands…and he has totally been egging me on and telling me he REALLY wanted to get a diamond band setting from the get go and wished I had given him more room to be creative lol…I laughed it off and said “um who WOULDNT want all those diamonds!?” Then a few days later he hijacked it and said I would get it back in a few days! I love what he had done he had bought me this diamond band when we moved in together in September and had it made into a setting..so sweet and sentimental….

Here's a few more pictures! :appl:

fullsizerender__14_.jpg

img_8111.jpg

img_8112.jpg

img_8113.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That reset did wonders for that ring! It was nice looking before, but now it's stunning. Congrats & wear it in great health. =)

Judy

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous reset! Your ring looks stunning on you.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. The reset is gorgeous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results