shape
carat
color
clarity

Post your Right Hand Ring photos here, please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hey everyone! As most of you know, I am in the process of a re-set, using my (previous RHR!) shared-prong ACA half-eternity band as a new w-ring. Which is VERY fun and exciting, but does leave me with a small (but also fun!) dilemma...

I NEED A NEW RHR!
2.gif
And I am open to any and all suggestions. I'd love to see yours... please post photos here! Or even if you don't have one, but have ideas or suggestions or a wish list... I am all eyes and ears!

I want platinum; diamonds would be great, of course... but colored stones certainly would be considered. I love rubies and especially sapphires... but personally (on me), I'm not too crazy about pink, purple or yellow stones.

This is what I am currently considering... but I guess these aren't a true "asscher cut"... which is a bit of a disappointment. Sooooo - inspire me, please!
30.gif

THANKS!
Lynn

6644.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
This is my right hand ring. It''s sort of the opposite of what you want! Yellow sapphire, white gold.

righthandring.jpg

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
OH! Dang it! I STILL do not have a camera to take pics of my rings yet
29.gif

I will describe my RHR: it is a "cluster" ring, with small diamonds ( 2 pointers) in three circular clusters, three in a row. So if you were to glance at it from far away, it would almost look like a three stone ring. White gold. I will post pics as soon as my picky husband decides what camera he wants and buys it
20.gif

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one, it is an amethyste surrounded by a bezel of pave set diamonds.

115_1553 (2).JPG

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
here is another one. It is another pave diamond ring, approximately 1.5 carat total weight.

114_1478 (3).JPG

Spartan

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine...it's nothing like you described...just wanted to post it...

It's a 0.37 ACA E, Si1.

P1010145.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 6
6.gif
2:42 PM
Author: IrishEyes
OH! Dang it! I STILL do not have a camera to take pics of my rings yet
29.gif

I will describe my RHR: it is a ''cluster'' ring, with small diamonds ( 2 pointers) in three circular clusters, three in a row. So if you were to glance at it from far away, it would almost look like a three stone ring. White gold. I will post pics as soon as my picky husband decides what camera he wants and buys it
20.gif

Does it look anything like this??? I almost got mine in white gold. I even got the jeweler to let me take the white gold ring home and wear it for a couple of days, but I ended up going with yellow gold with white gold prong work. I love white gold, but most of my "good stuff" is in yellow, so I went with that.

RH Ring.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another pic of the "three stone" look with my new 5 stone band...

3 stone ring.JPG

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
SJZ: hey! yeah, that is almost exactly what mine looks like!!! Except my clusters are much smaller
14.gif
but yeah, that is pretty much it. My center cluster is a little bigger than the side ones, and because they are smaller, you can see some of the band on either side. Kewl........
30.gif

stephinextremis

Rough_Rock
I wear this ring on my right hand. Looks like an e-ring, but I love it all the same. Purchased from Gary at Dutton''s Diamonds
9.gif

ringfaceup.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine:
Signed Pieces
5 stone
1.03 ctw
18 kt wg

hnd33.JPG

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 6:49:29 PM
Author: kayla17
here is another one. It is another pave diamond ring, approximately 1.5 carat total weight.
Kayla,
I like your swirly type RHR. Very pretty. It also looks nice as it''s smooth and wouldn''t catch on anything.
1.gif
Okay, I want a RHR. A super slim eternity band!!!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
My sapphire right hand ring.

My thread can be seen here.

DSCN2139.jpg

And, might I add that the Facets sapphire/diamond eternity band is my dream wedding ring!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Bumping this to ask...

Does anyone know of a source for other rings along the lines of, or similar to, the Facets asscher band in the first post? I'd like to gather all information, explore all options, overturn all rocks, and otherwise labor and belabor this, as is my usual custom!!!!
2.gif

THANKS!

Lynn

PS BTW, Nan, that ring is a BEAUTY!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you for posting!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn,

Here is an emerald cut aquamarine with diamonds on the side. It''s an antique T&Co piece. It''s lovely!
30.gif
I hope to have something like this in about oh...50 years !
31.gif

Good luck and post what you end up deciding on!
1.gif

aqua_ring.jpg

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yeah, I wanted to add that I know it''s not like the Facets piece (sorry
7.gif
I will keep my eye out for one like it though!) but I thought it was just a beautiful RHR. :)

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a pic of all my RHR''s..

Ok I''m just kidding! I just loved all these rings! Just wanted to post them!
emembarrassed.gif

dorispanos.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angel
Lol, I love that picture, who''s the designer??

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/25/2005 5
6.gif
2:39 PM
Author: kaleigh
Angel
Lol, I love that picture, who''s the designer??
Sorry I couldn''t resist posting that awesome collage of rings![:naughty:]

I know, don''t you love the rings? They are by Doris Panos. Doris Panos Website
Some beautiful collections there.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, never heard of her before!!
2.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Me neither, just flipping through my latest InStyle and saw an ad so I just decided to check it out!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - LOVE THOSE!!

Here''s my RHR - it''s my Great Grandmothers engagement ring. It''s a small pinky champagne diamond surrounded by even smaller champagne diamonds. 2 of the old diamonds have fallen out over the years, and have been replaces with newer cuts - thye stand out, and are MUCH WHIRER! Not sure if you can tell.

My Mom gave this to me after all three of my sisters got engaged - thye are much older than me, and I think she thought I felt left out!! :)

nannys1.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
These are some of my right-hand rings
1.gif
. It''s a real mixed bag!
2.gif

rhrs.large.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful Jennifer. Choices, choices.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer, tonight I think my favorite is the emerald/diamond band.

But tomorrow I may change my mind!

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer, now I know you can't possibly wear all those right hand rings at once!!! So how about spreading them around to us?? You know, a week with me, a week with Patty, etc.
2.gif
That way they can travel the world too!! hehehe
3.gif
Just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results