shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Post your Cartier jewels/rings/watches!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon.. I do agree!! We ARE blingtwins separated at birth. We really do have very similar tastes! :D
Thanks Laila619! I just was looking at your whole bevy of fabulous necklaces on the Tiffany thread. A necklace for ever day of the week! Sweet! :appl:
Great thread!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone - these are simply beautiful!

Missy - its just stunning. Those colour are breathtaking!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon! I just love your rolling ring with the black band.. such a nice twist on a classic.
Goes perfectly with your "L" colored ER.. JOKES!!! :lol:
No surprise that you had a ruby/sapphire/diamond constellation rolling ring too.. one of my faves! Blingtwins separated at birth. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1391356552|3606427 said:
Sharon! I just love your rolling ring with the black band.. such a nice twist on a classic.
Goes perfectly with your "L" colored ER.. JOKES!!! :lol:
No surprise that you had a ruby/sapphire/diamond constellation rolling ring too.. one of my faves! Blingtwins separated at birth. :wavey:

hhehehehe except those are prolly the worst pics of my ER ring ever--any color looks possible!

Now one of my good friend has that Cartier ring--I wore it with love for years. Went to a good home.

cheers--Sharon

lktx

Shiny_Rock
image_34.jpg image__1__5.jpg

Here are my rose gold caresse d'orchidées earrings. Very hard to take a decent modeling picture!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!
I :love: :love: :love: the trinity ring with diamonds.. They really take it up to the next level.
Gorgeous Orchid earring too!!! I have never seen that design in anything but white gold. Rose is fabulous!! :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lktx|1391872764|3610774 said:
image_34.jpg image__1__5.jpg

Here are my rose gold caresse d'orchidées earrings. Very hard to take a decent modeling picture!

OH splendid! :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1391356280|3606424 said:
HI:

Sorry I don't know how to bring pics over from another thread, but here are 4 pictures of my Cartier rolling ring I bought in Paris.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer.29197/page-47']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-gold-designer.29197/page-47[/URL]

I no longer have no other Cartier rolling ring (had rubies , sapphires and diamond in it...the "constellation" they call it)

cheers--Sharon

Sharon, I seriously LOVE the trinity with the black band. I loved it at the store but wrote it off because it seemed so unconventional. It looks amazing on your hand and it is just so COOL...

Makes me feel like I need to walk down to Cartier NOW and buy one. I think I will feel forever happy if I have one. :lol:

Actually, I sure wouldn't mind more pictures!! ;-)

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Just a quick close-up pic of my Cartier 3-color wedding bands (3 separate bands) with my shared-prong band... gbstack4.jpg

I love the versatility of having 3 individual bands as well as the wavy edges - I mix them up a lot with various other rings/bands and somehow it always ends up working (at least to my eye!) These are still my favorites after many years.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1392841200|3618759 said:
Hi!
I think this Cartier ring/pendant of mine is rather interesting.. good to play with when on a long Post Office line! :lol:
It's called an Astro ring.

Rubies, I've seen that online before but can't figure it out. How does it work?

zah_zah

Shiny_Rock
Logan Sapphire|1391224484|3605536 said:
Here are mine.

I really want a tank solo, it looks great on you. Im afraid it might look masculine on me :(

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi LLJsmom!
It's actually 3 rings that nest inside each other. You stick your nail in one of the splits (you can see it in the top picture) and swivel the outer ring up and the inner ring down making it into a sphere.
I bought it instead of a regular love ring because it was chunkier and chunky is my thing. :lol:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies-R-Me|1392842416|3618773 said:
Hi LLJsmom!
It's actually 3 rings that nest inside each other. You stick your nail in one of the splits (you can see it in the top picture) and swivel the outer ring up and the inner ring down making it into a sphere.
I bought it instead of a regular love ring because it was chunkier and chunky is my thing. :lol:

That is cool!! :sun: I soooo love chunky...

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
zah_zah|1392842187|3618771 said:
Logan Sapphire|1391224484|3605536 said:
Here are mine.

I really want a tank solo, it looks great on you. Im afraid it might look masculine on me :(

I saw your other post. My wrists are similarly-sized to yours (under 6") so it might not look too terribly masculine on you. Any way you can try it on?

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Yay my preloved trinity arrived today. A huge thanks to Liaerfbv, I absolutely love it and can't stop playing with it!!! It's the classic must de cartier size 56. The rolling sensation is oddly familiar, makes me wonder if one of my grandmothers had one, must ask my mother. Thanks again Liaerfbv :appl:
Ps apologies for the really dodgy nails :tongue:

_15290.jpg

_15291.jpg

_15292.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful, Scarlett!!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Laila,
I really love it!!

magic17

Rough_Rock
Hi Rubies-R-Me,
The Cartier Astro is so cool! Now I want one! Is it 100% 18K white gold? Do you know if it is rhodium plated or not? where can i get it?
Thank you in advance.

Rubies-R-Me|1392841200|3618759 said:
Hi!
I think this Cartier ring/pendant of mine is rather interesting.. good to play with when on a long Post Office line! :lol:
It's called an Astro ring.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread. Cartier is my new obsession, lol. I only own one piece though, my Ballon Bleu.

dsc_260.jpg

dsc_1696.jpg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom.. gorgeous set!
Magic17.. thanks for the compliment. The Astro ring was a limited edition from Cartier about 15 plus years ago. They are available on Ebay though. That's where I got mine. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MY OFFICIAL COVET THREAD. These pics will make me blow all my pennies! I sure hope all the Cartier owners will add their pieces here! Needs to be a sticky thread...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1391261881|3605710 said:
Alex T|1391260423|3605701 said:
missy|1391219528|3605483 said:
Hi Laila! I posted my Cartier black opal ring in a couple of threads already but just to get the ball rolling here.

I hope you get your pink gold Cartier Love soon!

Oh my goodness, Missy, this opal is literally the contents of my DREAMS!! I have always wanted a big dobbing black opal framed in diamonds! You are such a lucky lady! Do you have hand shots? It looks fairly huge :love:

Hi Alex, thanks. I love this ring too. It is much more beautiful in real life. It is also way more difficult to get good pics of this than my diamonds. The colors just never show up in pics as vibrant, brilliant and fiery as they truly are. She's a fireball with tons of red shooting from her and lots of other colors in the mix. The opal was mined from Lightning ridge a long time ago and my dad bought the ring from Cartier in 1972 and gave it to my mom who gave it to me around 30 years later. I had to have it resized at Cartier because she has tiny fingers and I don't. They made me produce all the documentation from 1972 before they resized it (and if my memory serves me correctly it was over $450 to resize). I didn't want to have it resized anywhere else because opals are so fragile and I felt it was too risky.

Here are some hand shots as per your request...sorry the pics are less than desirable. Hope you get the opal of your dreams too! :wavey:

Wow, this is an amazing piece Missy. What made your dad choose this ring? It's so fabulously beautiful that... :love: :twisted: :shock:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been meaning to add my diamond studded Cartier Ballon Bleu to this thread! Cartier pieces are definitely addictive!

I've got another LOVE-ly Valentine's gift to post very soon, too! :bigsmile:

cartier_bb___1.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1424228386|3834162 said:
I've been meaning to add my diamond studded Cartier Ballon Bleu to this thread! Cartier pieces are definitely addictive!

I've got another LOVE-ly Valentine's gift to post very soon, too! :bigsmile:
Beautiful watch!. The rich get richer!... :lol:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
I'm drooling over the beautiful Cartier pieces. Thank you for starting this thread. My wish list just got longer :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results