shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your tapered shanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

designchica

Shiny_Rock
I''m looking for photos of shanks that taper in so that they are narrower where it meets the diamond. any type of stone but cushion and emeralds preferred.

Thanks!!

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, beau 13!

I am looking at a rectangular shaped cushion diamond 1.92 carat with a ration of 1.15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tapered shank rings but am worried that it will look too dainty for a bigger diamond, esp. one that is rectang.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 12:20:38 PM
Author: designchica
Thanks, beau 13!

I am looking at a rectangular shaped cushion diamond 1.92 carat with a ration of 1.15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tapered shank rings but am worried that it will look too dainty for a bigger diamond, esp. one that is rectang.
You could always get a smaller diamond. *runs for the hills*
3.gif

designchica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/18/2008 1:05:37 PM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 2/18/2008 12:20:38 PM
Author: designchica
Thanks, beau 13!

You could always get a smaller diamond. *runs for the hills*
3.gif

lol, i hope you run fast girl!!! I dont'' need a tapered shank THAT bad that I would sacrifice carats!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results