shape
carat
color
clarity

please show me plain milgrain wedding bands

lasposa

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies, I don't see too many milgrain wedding bands around and am thinking of getting one. If you have pictures, can you please post. I'm leaning toward yellow or rose gold, but platinum pictures are fine too. Thanks!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recently purchased a thin milgrained platinum band off of ebay to wear with my ring - I missed wearing a band but didn't want to spend a lot of money right now. The milgrain is very delicate - I'm really happy with it!

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

motacilla

Rough_Rock
Love the Tiffany milgrain! Classy and minimalist.
A quesion though: is it completely flat from the inside (the part touching the finger) or slightly rounded, "comfort fit"?

Viola

Shiny_Rock
I just got a 3mm band in platinum, with milgrained edges. I'll take pictures of it tomorrow morning (European time) and post them.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ours are the original branded Cibola Comfort Fit bands in double or triple weight (I don't remember which) and 6mm wide. My husband chose our plain gold bands and I chose our diamond bands. These are what he wanted. They're very heavy.

img_0336.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
motacilla|1359318489|3364960 said:
Love the Tiffany milgrain! Classy and minimalist.
A quesion though: is it completely flat from the inside (the part touching the finger) or slightly rounded, "comfort fit"?

I ended up returning that ring because I didn't like wearing it between my diamond band and e-ring. So I do not recall with 100% certainly, but I do not think it had sharp edges.

motacilla

Rough_Rock
Thank you, diamondseeker, and thank you, Viola -- congrats and looking forward to pictures of your 3 mm milgrain :) I've liked it from first sight, but there's no Tiffany's near me, so I haven't had a chance to try one on, have only enjoyed pictures of other people's rings so far. (Which is, of course, much cheaper than having expensive taste, ha.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results