shape
carat
color
clarity

Please post pics of your halos WITH wedding bands! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

annabanana

Rough_Rock
Hi there! This is such a great site (so addictive, too!). I find myself reading these boards every day and already feel so educated about diamonds! :)

I''m in the process of trying to figure out what style I like best (engagement will happen sometime before the end of the year!), and I find myself REALLY drawn to halos... not for the fact that they make stones appear larger but more for the aesthetic aspect... I think they''re just gorgeous!!!

I''m curious to see how halo erings look worn with wedding bands, though... it seems like some of them would not work with an eternity band. Could you please post your pic? I''m in love with cushions and radiant cuts, but would love to see rounds, asschers, and really anything at all!

Thanks!! :)

Anna

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Were you looking for matching sets? I have a Vatche Haloish ring that I wear a 2mm plain WG band with. I really like non matchy sets.

100_1621.jpg

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Here it is with a ruby ring I wore for a while. I returned this one, but plan to get another someday -- maybe even one in sapphire too!

bandruby2.jpg

annabanana

Rough_Rock
Jayrenay9, your ring is GORGEOUS!!
face23.gif
I love it! Did you get to pick it out yourself? It looks really nice with both bands! I, too, am not totally into the matchy thing... just want whatever looks best. Thanks for sharing!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
e-ringpostw3.jpg

Sorry it''s so big... mine is curved to fit around the halo.

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 3:24:41 AM
Author: annabanana
Jayrenay9, your ring is GORGEOUS!!
face23.gif
I love it! Did you get to pick it out yourself? It looks really nice with both bands! I, too, am not totally into the matchy thing... just want whatever looks best. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you so much!
1.gif
Yes, I picked it out, it was an upgrade for my 40th birthday, but I picked out my original too.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 2:34:24 AM
Author: jayrenay9
Here it is with a ruby ring I wore for a while. I returned this one, but plan to get another someday -- maybe even one in sapphire too!
Ooh! I LOVE that look! I can see why you plan to purchase another in the future. It is absolutely beautiful with your halo!!!
36.gif
I still like the current look you have with the plain wedding band. It is very stylish! Just lovely...
30.gif
Oh, I should also mention that you have a beautiful hand! You''re making me very jealous!!!
2.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Here is my friend''s RB with pink diamond & rose gold halo- she found a band that curved perfectly around her halo at a B&M- sorry this isn''t the best picture!

phpBXHyOUPM.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 2:12:03 PM
Author: Molly1024
Here is my friend''s RB with pink diamond & rose gold halo- she found a band that curved perfectly around her halo at a B&M- sorry this isn''t the best picture!
oh my gosh, that ring is gorgeous!
30.gif

asquareguy

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 7:58:50 AM
Author: treysar

Sorry it's so big... mine is curved to fit around the halo.
Treysar,

I don't think I've seen your rings together, they are the nicest Halo/band set I've seen, that sweet swoopy curve is sooo graceful and complementary (especially nice for those who prefers them to be flush). I'm curious, had you ever considered 2 bands, or just the one? Possibly later, for an Anniversary? Again, very nice...

chickflick

Shiny_Rock
Not a great pic but here's my set. I wish I had a profile shot to show you- the ring is designed to fit flush with the band. Some day I want one more band but I haven't decided if I want another matching band or something like Kate Beckinsale's set which has an antique thin band between a pave band and her e-ring.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 2:30:28 AM
Were you looking for matching sets? I have a Vatche Haloish ring that I wear a 2mm plain WG band with. I really like non matchy sets.
Jayrenay! I am so glad you posted with a plain band, I''ve been leaning in that direction but haven''t tried any on yet. I just impulse-bought a 3mm tiffany band from signed pieces, so it eases my mind to see how nice yours looks with a solid band!

You know, since we are almost-ring-twins and all
28.gif

jayrenay9

Brilliant_Rock
Kohdy - thanks for the very nice compliments!
9.gif

Musey - I''m anxious to see your Tiffany band with your e-ring! Sometimes impulse is the way to go! I was thinking about wearing the band all the time and just adding the sapphire/ruby rings to it. Sort of like using the plain band as a spacer. But, we''ll see, I change my mind daily! And we''re about to start a remodel on the entire house, so I suppose ring buying is out of the question for a while!
8.gif

Be sure to share photos when you get it!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 12:45:30 PM
Musey - I''m anxious to see your Tiffany band with your e-ring! Sometimes impulse is the way to go! I was thinking about wearing the band all the time and just adding the sapphire/ruby rings to it. Sort of like using the plain band as a spacer.
I think that would be BEAUTIFUL! Sort of like Kate Beckinsale''s set (I think it''s on page 77 of the celebrity rings thread in Hangout) though her WB is an eternity, she has an art deco band w/ sapphires stacked in there. Soo pretty!

Hmmm... anniversary ring to stack? I think so!
11.gif

(sorry for the threadjack
2.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results