shape
carat
color
clarity

Please help me to choose my ring &show me your pave/channel!

engcasey1113

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I bought my wedding set together, and I just keep on having a second thought about it and just cannot make up my mind. I am debating between two options and I was hoping you can help me to choose one over another.

#1 is a pave setting and is what my set is currently being ready as, and #2 is a channel setting which is my other option. I definitely like how #1 looks and sparkles more, but #2 is more comfortable and more classic. My concern with #1 is if the ring & band are too thin and if the pave setting would be kind of uncomfortable on everyday use that it would not be as practical. My concern with #2 is that it’s not as pretty as #1 and does not sparkle as much.

You can ignore the center diamond in the pictures. They are the same diamond but it looks bigger on #2 because it is sitting loosely on top and was not set all the way. I have 1.16 round cut as my center diamond. The set is from Shane Co, and they replace the diamond for free if I lose them, so I am not worried about if the pave setting is less secure than the channel set either.

I understand that it’s really “what I want” at the end of the day, and I know I sound miserable not knowing what I want, but I wanted to hear other voices and stories too before making a decision. Please help as I am really nervous about it. This is the ring I will be wearing for a really long time so I just want it to be perfect and right.

Thanks!!

1_299.jpg

2_165.jpg

glimmer

Rough_Rock
Re: Please help me to choose my ring &show me your pave/chan

Even though the picture is small, I can tell the first setting is BEAUTIFUL and it's my vote, I just love pave settings, they're so delicate and pretty and it looks great on your fingers! You've got a great set with either one, I just like the first a little more. Congrats on your engagement and your ring :D

engcasey1113

Rough_Rock

Whew that's a relief. Thanks it helps!! :angel:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would choose the pave setting #1 if it were my ring. I also find the pave to be more classic. They are both really pretty though.
I also agonize when picking out a setting. Believe me I know how nerve wracking this can be. You came to right forum. You are definitely not alone! :angel:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Choose which one speaks more to you, insure it so that you can wear it with no worries, and don't look back!

engcasey1113

Rough_Rock

Thanks everyone for your help!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results