shape
carat
color
clarity

Please advise: What wedding band should I get for my ering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsh2be

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I'm having a hard time deciding what kind of wedding band to get with my three-stone ering.

I don't have a profile shot, but it sits pretty low (I wanted it that way because I'm left-handed & am afraid of banging it around too much). Since the center stone is 2.01 with .50 sides, it bulges out from the ring. Therefore, I don't think I can find a wedding band that will fit flush with it... or can I??? I'm not fond of the look of a space between the ering and a wedding band.

Also, I don't know if I just want a plain platinum band, or more diamonds, perhaps four .50 RBs in a row? But either way, I'm hoping I won't have to get a band that curves around my ering. Do I have a choice?

I've attached pics of my ring again. Any and all suggestions, advice, and pictures are very much appreciated! :)

mh.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I would get a thicker plat or wg band and then get a pave wedding band. This way you have bling and you have sensibility. There is no reason that you could not have both. You do not want to distract from the e-ring itself and I think if you went for a 5 stone it would detract from the ring you have already. What is the size of your stones again??

mrsh2be

Rough_Rock
Hi Alexis,

I mentioned in my post that my center is 2.01 & the sides are .50 each.

I was thinking of a four-stone, .50 each, maybe?

chipp

Rough_Rock
I had a 3 stone ring similar in specs to your ring and had a 5 stone, 1c total shared prong. It had a very very slight curve that allowed it to sit perfect with the ring. You could barely notice the curve even when i wear the band alone. I''ll try to dig up some pictures.

chipp

Rough_Rock
Here''s a picture of my 5 stone slightly curved with my 3 stone.

old ring.jpg

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/6/2008 12:43:17 AM
Author: chipp
Here''s a picture of my 5 stone slightly curved with my 3 stone.
That looks great!!!! Very pretty and not too much at all!!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results