shape
carat
color
clarity

Pink diamond eternity band

Pingu

Rough_Rock
Full eternity with 32 deep/vivid VS pink diamonds approximately 0.75 tcw channel set in a platinum band with rose gold inlay, size 4.5.

Thanks to Brian and Lesley from BGD and a special thanks to the people on this forum that share their expertise.

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous eband! Are you going to stack it with your wedding set or is this a RHR! :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, love ot doesnt even begin to explain how I feel about this band!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Love your band!!! I love the pink. I have a yellow diamond band and have always wanted a pink one to go along with it... will you be wearing it with you ering? Please post more pictures!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh! :love: It's beautiful!

afreebird

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous! I'm curious, too, if you are going to be wearing it with your engagement ring. If so, please post a pic! I'm looking for a way to add some color pop to my wedding set, so I would love to see this!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band!

littlelanhua

Rough_Rock
Oh. Em. Gee. I love that - pink diamonds are my favourite, and with that rose gold inlay the pink really comes out. Truly spectacular.

I too am curious to know how you plan to wear this. If you are stacking with other rings I'd love to see some picks as I have long considered a pink diamond band to stack with my set.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
W :love: W!!! Love it!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results