shape
carat
color
clarity

Pinch me! I must be dreaming...Asscher SK Halo and AVCs

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! It looks absolutely stunning on you! You must be in bling heaven after your gorgeous AVC band acquisition and now this masterpiece by SK with an amazing asscher! :love: :love: :love: I am so happy for you.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!!! :love: I just emailed you to see what you decided before I checked here! :lol: This is a gorgeous ring! I think a lot of us are going to regret not buying that one! It looks perfect on you, and I absolutely think you made the right decision! :appl:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and looks perfect on your hand!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to admit I too was stalking this ring pretty much weekly! :lol: Your joy is so infectious!! I'm so glad you have this gorgeous ring Hathalove. Wear her in continued joy! Btw...your AVC band is insane!! :lickout:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! :love: :love: This is such an amazing ring & it looks absolutely stunning on your hand! Congrats & enjoy!! :))

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
sparkleaddict|1471147700|4065747 said:
I am, of course, biased - but stunning :appl: It looks so perfect on your hand.

I'm so pleased it has a new home, it was a crying shame to have it sat in the safety deposit box with Grace.

I hope it gives you years of happiness :dance:

Thank you sparkleaddict!! I keep staring at it thinking to myself how could you have let this one go?! Pure art and I feel so happy to have it. Thank you for creating such a beauty.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1471188348|4065859 said:
Gorgeous ring, hathalove!! :love: :love: :love: :love: I love asschers and SK's work.

This is a much better purchase than a bracelet. Sooo happy for you!! :appl:

Waaaaaaaay better! Ha! I knew there were many admirers of this ring. Thats why I was being so hush about it. Thank you Phoenix!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1471192543|4065897 said:
ETA: I just watched the GOG video sparkleaddict posted on her preloved thread. OMG!! What a stunning stunning diamond!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Oh I know! I have watched that video a few times. I wanted to add the link in case anyone else was curious about the actual diamond. Its the one on the left. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUp5k8zjMrE

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Poshmommy~ Thank you!

Confection10~ Thank you. I agree the shape is lovely. I love that the halo didn't take away but helped to outline its shape even more. I know exactly what you mean about the contrast. It really gives it a vintage quality along with the steps and shape...WOW! :love:

Acinom! I was half right :bigsmile: You don't wear any kind of bands with that ring right? I have some fire shots I am going to try and post. It was hard to keep the phone focused so let me see if I can post a couple that are at least okay.

Crystal24K~ Thank you! I am in bling heaven but it might actually be too much bling. I know I must be crazy. I have been wearing both (separate hands) and I am not sure it is feeling right..lol I know I could just be in the early woah to much and flashy stage and they will shrink but it does have me thinking... :think:

DS~ YES!!! Thank you for the help you gave me! I agree that it was right. I emailed you back... Just a little more help with something pretty please :think:

kgizo~ Thank you!

Bonfire- You and me both :lol: I never dare wanted to bring it up on here though. Too many people watching :silenced: Thank you for your sweet words!

Staci76 & derbygal~ Thank you!!

img_12502.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How about some fire rainbows?

img_12506.jpg

img_12507.jpg

img_12508.jpg

img_12509.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Purple and teal rainbows :love: :love: :love:

img_12510.jpg

img_12511.jpg

img_12512.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mackerel! It's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you that you got it, and love it! What an amazing stone, and the setting could not be any more perfect! :love: :love:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on buying this ring, it looks perfect on your hand! It's an amazing stone and who wouldn't love an SK setting. I'm happy that you love it, enjoy it for many years to come.
I'm another that had stalked it on Grace's site.

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread :)) -- I love the new fire & rainbow pics!! :love: :love: What a spectacular diamond & setting!! :appl: :dance:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love Your new pics :love: :love: . Thanks!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! You're a lucky lady! :love:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing stone and lovely setting!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone! The colors are insane! I'm glad I could pic a few to post since quite a few were blurry from all the movement. My phone didn't want to really cooperate.

Anyway, I had to see this ring up close so I bought a loupe online! Guess what?! I see arrows in all the tiny melee!!! I didn't expect that for some reason. Obviously the stones are too tiny to see that with the naked eye but I was shocked that they all had obvious arrows when I louped this thing! The prongs which I can barely make out in person are perfection too when viewing through the loupe. :dance:

Now if I can only figure out how to get rid of that nauseous feeling when viewing. Cause you know I will be doing it more often. Lol.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Adore this!!!! I too looked at this on and off and so glad it's yours!!! Looks gorgeous on you!

Can I ask, what size is you'd Cartier trinity? I'm thinking of buying one to wear with my new pear halo, your size looks perfect.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :appl:

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh hathalove, I'd been feeling slightly triste that you had your gorgeous ACA ring up for sale. No longer - your new ring is beautiful. I also love the look of your trinity with the AVC band. A lovely collection of rings.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1471304361|4066411 said:
Adore this!!!! I too looked at this on and off and so glad it's yours!!! Looks gorgeous on you!

Can I ask, what size is you'd Cartier trinity? I'm thinking of buying one to wear with my new pear halo, your size looks perfect.

Hi Laurenk! Thank you. Its the extra small. I am not sure the individual size of each band although I have seen others post that it is 1.5mm each. However, I will warn you these bands are super skinny which I love personally. The golds are not always distinct in this size. But I do love its movement and flow which is much different than the others I find. Its not on the Cartier site but available in boutiques. If you don't live near a boutique, you can probably call the 800 number and maybe they can order for you. Everyone has been talking about this size being discontinued for a few years now. My SA didn't confirm that but she had quite a few ring sizes in stock and could order other sizes I was considering ( I like middle finger rings too). So there is mixed info out there on exactly how available it is. I also own the size small (2.9mm bands) which is too thick in my opinion to work with my halo.

Some pics? I would love to wear it like this but I am afraid that the plat and diamonds on my shank will eat away at the gold?! :roll:

img_12519.jpg

img_12520.jpg

img_12521.jpg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Polished|1471305635|4066422 said:
Gosh hathalove, I'd been feeling slightly triste that you had your gorgeous ACA ring up for sale. No longer - your new ring is beautiful. I also love the look of your trinity with the AVC band. A lovely collection of rings.

I am a bit sad about the ACA too. It is a really beautiful diamond and I thought maybe I could make a three stone ring or turn it into a pendant. However, these new rings were very unexpected purchases and I should probably part with the ACA ring now so that is really the only reason I listed it. I truly hope it goes to a PS home! Thank you for your sweet words Polished!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU!!!! the cartier looks SOOOOO good with your halo! So you think the diamonds will rub the cartier down over time? My pear has diamonds on its donut...... but I do have a spacer....

I called my local boutique here in Brisbane Australia and spoke to a lady at length re the size discrepancies; website says "fine" but they call it xxs and website calls next size up small which is apparently xs - soo confusing.

the XXS is 1.5mm each band and the XS is 2.8mm which is quite a jump - I'm going to look and try both on next week and will take some pics to determine if that's the look I want.

Continue to wear your gorgeous rings in good health!! I adore your other diamond band too - but alas I need to stop spending for a while hehe

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1471316797|4066485 said:
THANK YOU!!!! the cartier looks SOOOOO good with your halo! So you think the diamonds will rub the cartier down over time? My pear has diamonds on its donut...... but I do have a spacer....

I called my local boutique here in Brisbane Australia and spoke to a lady at length re the size discrepancies; website says "fine" but they call it xxs and website calls next size up small which is apparently xs - soo confusing.

the XXS is 1.5mm each band and the XS is 2.8mm which is quite a jump - I'm going to look and try both on next week and will take some pics to determine if that's the look I want.

Continue to wear your gorgeous rings in good health!! I adore your other diamond band too - but alas I need to stop spending for a while hehe

Thank you LaurenK. Yes another PSer told me to be careful. I have diamonds going down the shank and with all the movement I am sure it would get at the very least scratched up. I am not sure how worried I am about that yet since it already has scratches. I am more worried that over time it could rub down the tiny prongs that hold the melee in place because I don't want stones popping out. Its hard to see how likely that is since there is a tiny ridge along then sides.

Yes so the pics above then are of the XXS and I will post a pic here of what we call 'small" on the US website. Which must be the 2.8mm/XS your SA was explaining (I thought it was 2.9). Its a big jump and it is obvious. Try on their 2.5mm single domed plain band too. I am curious how that would look with your pear. I feel like its length would cover some so it would still look delicate but present.

Congratulations again on your beautiful VC pear! It is stunning!

Pic with 2.8mm

img_12524.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The 2.8mm one seems to almost look like a standalone ring to me. I kind of like a platinum and diamond band with the asscher ring better, and the Trinity rings with the AVC band.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super gorgeous! I'm happy that you found something you love. I've really enjoyed reading about your bling journey over the years. :wavey:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1471355483|4066568 said:
The 2.8mm one seems to almost look like a standalone ring to me. I kind of like a platinum and diamond band with the asscher ring better, and the Trinity rings with the AVC band.

Those pics were just to give LaurenK a visual of the Trinity sizes next to my halo. I'm not brave enough to wear this ring with any kind of band yet. I rock it on my right hand alone. What's your take on wearing bands with three sided pave?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results