shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of the wax for my reset.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Woo-hoo!!! I just saw the wax for my reset - and I LOVE IT! Here are 2 pictures I snapped. They''re a little fuzzy, unfortunately...

WaxDR1.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!!! Your new setting is going to look great!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very cool! i can''t wait to see the final piece!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I can''t wait to see it either. They carried the 2 band look of the shank all the way around, which I love. I want to wear it alone, so the 2 band thing was important.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Do you think a wedding band would sit flush against it as well? It looks like it is going to be gorgeous....can''t wait to see it! Tell me again, what sz is your diamond you are mounting?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
My wedding band will probably sit flush, or close to it.

I''m planning on wearing it alone, at least in the summer. My rings always slide all over in winter, so I may add the band then. My diamond is a .75. I''m so excited. Here''s the current ring:

GDBefore12.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 3:18:50 PM
Author: julesbeth
Oh my gosh Dani! Its going to be gorgeous!
9.gif
I am so excited!!! I''m not going to make it 1-2 weeks, LOL!

Worth the wait, totally worth the wait...

Sparkle_Girl

Shiny_Rock
holy cow! wow!! that is so awesome i absolultely love it very unique!! and super ellegant
1.gif
i CANT WAIT!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Waiting is hard, but anticipation is part of the fun. I like that it looks like two bands all around, so often they fuse the split shank into one band at the bottom.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Love that profile!!!!!
30.gif
Cant wait to see your beautiful diamond in its new home
1.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Sparkelgirl, I can''t wait either!

Date: 7/24/2008 6:22:55 PM
Author: RxTechRN2b
Waiting is hard, but anticipation is part of the fun. I like that it looks like two bands all around, so often they fuse the split shank into one band at the bottom.
Rx - That''s one of my favorite parts about the ring, is the 2 band effect. And you''re right - anticipation is definitely part of the fun.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, it is going to be beautiful! I am so excited for you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am so excited. The husband thinks it looks cool too, which is always good to hear, LOL.

Can NOT WAIT!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
It`s going to be stunning!

Gorgeous style! Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
9.gif

Cachette
1.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I am VERY excited to see the finished ring! It''s going to be lovely - just lovely!!!
36.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh yayyyyy your new ring will be awesome!! Your current set is beautiful too, you really have impeccable taste gecko!! Can''t wait to see the finished product!!
36.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
six days! Has it been six days already? I am very excited to see this ring of yours geckodani. I think six days of the two weeks have gone by already....thats good right!!!!!!!!!

I am counting the days along with ya!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Believe me, I'm just as anxious, if not more! I'm trying not to think about it. I miss the sparkle on my hand though. I'm wearing a silver band we got on our honeymoon, so it's sweet, but just not the same.

Here's hoping they get it done FASTER! LOL. A girl can dream, right?
9.gif

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning Dani and yes.......a girl SHOULD always dream! :) Hang in there !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results