shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of pink sapphire and diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
A little back story as to why I got this ring: Some of you may recall that my asscher RHR has been at the jeweler for some time. What most of you don''t know is that I''ve been suffering from withdrawal symptoms; I NEED something on that finger to give me my daily blingage fix. So I went searching for a ring that would stand in the place of my missing RHR. After a full Saturday of searching (thanks orangevixen, Mara, and Luckyhonu!), we still had found nothing within my price range.

Finally, yesterday, I found something downtown, at a place where I never thought I would have found anything at all. So here are the pictures. Of course, the quality of these pictures are awful, since my camera takes the worst pictures. The ring is much prettier in person.

Thanks for letting me share! And once again, please excuse the hairy fingers.

pinksapphire2.jpg

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh...I love it! The pink looks so great with those bright white diamonds! Nice choice!

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh so pretty...looks great on YOU!
21.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh My, what a beautiful ring. The pink sapphires are gorgeous and really stand out next to those diamonds. I Love it. Looks beautiful on your finger.

Linda

widget

Ideal_Rock
I love it...it''s just charming!!!
30.gif

I found something downtown, at a place where I never thought I would have found anything at all.
Ok....fess up....where did you find it??
1.gif

widget

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Widget, I found it at a place called Wholesale Jewelers. They are several jewelers sharing the same space, so it has a jewelry flea market feel to it. It''s on Powell St., on the same block as the cable car turntables; between Burger King and Blondie''s Pizza. Most of their stuff is rather junky, IMHO, but they do have some nice stuff too. My friend bought her wedding necklace there. The name of the jeweler I went to is Jahan''s, I think. The name should be on the wall behind their counter.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone! I only wish the stones were bigger, but considering I only paid $350 for it, I think it''s worth it.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I''m sooooooooo jealous!!!
29.gif
LOL...I looove pink, and that ring has pink!!! I looove it!!!!
30.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pink too! It looks so great in that second pic, from normal viewing distance! And A LOT cheaper than pink diamonds, too!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Cinderella your new ring is so pretty and delicate! Love the pink!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it so much!!!! Love the pink sapphs and the setting they''re in, alternating with the diamonds...GORGEOUS!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
I love your new sparkly, Cinderella. it looks great on your hand.

shay

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
I love the pink. That is so cooool. It looks so great on your hands.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty little band! Love those little stones.
16.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it! The pink is so pretty!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, what a DEAL!!! $350 for that beautiful bauble??? What a gorgeous ring. I love the square "metal halo" around the round pink stones. And the way the two rounds are held together is so airy and light and delicate! You have great taste! (can''t wait til I get to see that in person, hehe)

Small

Brilliant_Rock
It''s very beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
What a great find for the money!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Cinderella~!!Athat's so beautiful and very rare disign
30.gif
30.gif

I love it .

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOH! I love eternity rings! Yours is so pretty, very unique!

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love it, Cinderella! The pink sapphires are gorgeous!

It''s so delicate and beautiful - it''s definitely better than the ones we saw at Santana Row!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
AH I love it Cinderella!!! I''m partial to pink though....
31.gif

I have a LHR that my FF gave me a couple Valentine''s Day''s back that has pink sapphires and diamonds too!! I absolutley LOVE it and get compliments all the time! When the time comes for the e-ring I will move it to my RH.

Enjoy your new beauty!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I just picked up my RHR before I left for vacation, so I just moved this to my left, so now I have a left hand ring too! Yay!

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
i love it!!!!
1.gif
it''s absolutely perfect! i''m so happy that you found something you love, but more importantly, that you have your rhr back.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a cool ring
I love the design
Enjoy!

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/10/2006 12:08:00 AM
Author: KristyDarling
OMG, what a DEAL!!! $350 for that beautiful bauble??? What a gorgeous ring. I love the square ''metal halo'' around the round pink stones. And the way the two rounds are held together is so airy and light and delicate! You have great taste! (can''t wait til I get to see that in person, hehe)
Hi Cinderella ~
emrose.gif

Oh what a pretty ring!
18.gif

emlove.gif
Love the square halo too
emlove.gif
... looks like it has a very delicate milgrain.
emsmilep.gif

May the ring bring you happiness where ever you wear it!
emrainbow.gif
emlove.gif
face23.gif

Have a wonderful day!
emhot.gif

35.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! now you have 2 rings that I really really want, an asscher and a pink sapphire/diamond band!! when do you get your asscher back?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results