shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures of my new 3-stone anniversary ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I don''t have it yet, but Barry e-mailed me pictures of it! Actually, Judah at SuperbCert put together a nice collage but it wouldn''t upload for me here, so I''ve separated out the pictures and will post them separately here.

This is for our 25th Anniversary which is coming up in May. My hubby and I got engaged 25 years ago this month. I love sapphires and also our girls'' birthdays are in April and September, so I have always thought it would be nice to get a diamond and sapphire ring some day (their birthstones).

First picture:

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I love this one! It shows the inclusion that saved us a TON of money!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
1.gif
I can't see the inclusion, even better...hee hee.

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty, and the sapphires are so bright. Congratulations on a lovely ring.
10.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Patty~

the pics look great! I can't wait to see it on your hand! When will you be getting it now?

Happy Anniversary!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Patty, that is stunning. I love the contrast of those two colors.
love.gif

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Those sapphires are gorgeous !
4.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! Mara, you might need glasses.
2.gif

Leota, I will get it Saturday. Barry is sending it out tomorrow.

And for tomatoe...the specs:

Superbcert 1.35 carat
7.17-7.21 x 4.36
Depth: 60.6%
Table: 56%
Crown Angle: 34.3
Pavil Angle: 40.9
Girdle: Thin, faceted
Cutlet: None
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Clarity: I-1
Color: G
Fluorescence: Medium Blue

Ring size: 5 1/4

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
Patty that is one nice ring...congrats on 25 years
9.gif

Love the sapphires

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty...point out the inclusion, please!!
2.gif
Is is that thing in the middle? Hardly visible!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so pretty!!!
I love the sapphires, the diamond is not too shabby either.
Did you pick out the sapphires or did Vatche pick them out for you?
It is fabulous!

Edited to add:

Happy 25th Anniversary. May you have plenty more to come and plenty more baubles along with them!
love.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
love.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Patty, it is fabulous!
love.gif
The sapphires are gorgeous and the stone looks great--stop telling people about your [invisible] inclusion! It is absoutely beautiful... Wear in good ehalth for many years.
1.gif
1.gif

PS post pics on your finger when it comes!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Mara, Jennifer says I can't point out the inclusion to you...sorry!

Kayla, Barry at SuperbCert got the sapphires from his source. He e-mailed me pictures of two sets and I chose these two. The other set was a little smaller. I told Barry to ask his sapphire provider which pair was prettier and the sapphire man said that these "presented richer." So I said, "Well, I certainly want the ones that present richer!"

And Diane, your ring was totally my inspiration. Thanks!

Tek

Rough_Rock
Patty, you have selected two colors which work very well together. That's a beautiful ring. Very, very well cut and very, very white!!

I am just starting my search for a diamond and can't wait until I can finally settle on my own ring, so I can start taking beautiful pictures of the diamond.
1.gif

Congrats on a wonderful ring and a blissful 25 years!!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Happy 25th!!! Pretty ring, but you didn't need me to tell you that. It's awesome!
appl.gif
appl.gif

Just A Kitty

Rough_Rock
lickout.gif
Patty,That's one nice ring,happy 25th.Kmom,Thanks for the heads up,this forum has it all.
2.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful ring, Patty! And that I 1 was a steal of a deal!
9.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
JustaKitty I'm glad you found your way over here.
wavey.gif
appl.gif
This is a great site, very educational and loads of fun. Lots of eye candy. We all love that don't we?

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Patty

I ordered a ring very similar to yours, but with a 0.75 ct round diamond simulant instead of the real deal (grad school budget here!).

1.gif

michelejo

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous! I've been waiting to see these pics! I adore the Vatche 3-stone setting...would like to get mine redone into one of those babies!!!
lickout.gif
Anyway, I really love the diamonds with the sapphires!!

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful Ring Patty..I like the way the sapphires provide a great contrast for the center stone...
9.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your nice comments.

It's HERE!! Oh my, it's just too gorgeous to put into words! Everyone says that when they see their rings in person, but it's true!

My first thought on seeing it was that the diamond looked big and amazing! I had the loose diamond earlier but seeing it set is great. I can really move it around and enjoy looking at it without worrying about dropping it. The whole ring is smaller and more delicate looking than the pictures indicate. The sapphires are the perfect size. I would not have wanted them to be any smaller so I'm glad that I went with the 3/4 carat size. The blue color is gorgeous.

The three stones fit perfectly across the top of my finger...I was worried that the 18mms diameter may be too much but I see now that I may have been able to handle even 20mms, lol. I'll get some pictures later with my daughter's digital camera.

The ring is loose on my left hand and just about right on my right hand...maybe a little loose there too. But it's winter so I should fine with this size when it gets warmer. I think that I'll be able to wear it on either hand depending upon weather or not I wear my wedding ring on my left hand.

I got the SuperbCert tool kit so I'm playing around with the loupe and hearts and arrow viewer and the ImageScope viewer. Haven't quite got the ImageScope figured out yet but I think I'm using the Hearts and Arrows viewer correctly.

So, thanks again for your nice comments and I'll post pics of it on my hand later tonight.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Okay, one way to take the shine off a new ring is to photograph it on your 46-year-old hand in micro mode...ugh! But maybe people will just notice the ring, not my hand.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Patty

Your ring is truly beautiful!!, I love the sapphire side stones, and like others, cannot find your inclusion. I guess we were all blinded by the beauty of the stone!

Anyway, always wear your ring in health and love!!

win

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 1/31/2004 6:49:59 PM Patty wrote:

Okay, one way to take the shine off a new ring is to photograph it on your 46-year-old hand in micro mode...ugh! But maybe people will just notice the ring, not my hand.----------------

HeeeHeee, Patty!! I know the feeling!! I took the pics of my new ring on my hand, so I couldn't manipulate the camera and get the ring hand flat. Macros shows EVERY skin cell!!

It is a truly beautiful ring!! Your selection of stones and setting made a perfect ensemble and size is Ideal.
love.gif

Many Congrats on 25 wonderful years, and a toast to 25 more!!
16.gif
And more jewelry in between!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results