shape
carat
color
clarity

pictures of my jewelry, finally

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Just looking, here''s a couple of more pictures of the necklace from different angles. I don''t know if they came out well enough to see what you wanted to see, but I gave it a try.

HPIM0507.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Another one.

HPIM0510.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! I am very much hoping to upgrade my studs to ACA''s! Like you, I am basically switching over to WG/platinum, so I am just working on the few major pieces, too.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Nice!!! I love all the sparkles on your pieces!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I think you''re my new role model. All of your pieces are just gorgeous and I absolutey love your rings.
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coda - your blingage is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FABULOUS cut diamonds, I just love everything, and as for your Radiant, it's to die for! You deserve it, it all looks so beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif
Just shows too what a difference cut makes in earrings too - I wouldn't mind those beauties sparkling on my lugs!
3.gif
Your hair is a lovely colour too!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I think I shorted out the keyboard from drooling. I love every piece that you have. Diamonds and sapphires in your set... to die for. The rest is quite simply WF at their finest. Thank you so much for sharing.

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Coda your collection is just gorgeous!!! I especially love that tennis bracelet. Is that the three prong setting like Flower's? I also have a lot of old pieces in yellow gold that I don't wear much anymore. Gradually I am upgrading everything to white gold or platinum.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, lmurden, diamondseeker, Cinderella, XChick, Lorelei, Shay, and Sundial. I''m glad you liked the pictures.
Sundial, the bracelet isn''t quite the same as the one Flower has. Mine is the stock Whiteflash setting, and hers is a special order that Whiteflash found for her. I think hers is the same carat weight as mine though.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results