shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures! My Cushion and Custom Greenlake Setting Have Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She must really be thrilled! It looks perfect on her! Congratulations to you both!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning ring! Congrats on the engagement.

And I''ve gotta say, that ring looks perfect on her hand. I love, love, love the short red fingernails too! Stunning all around!
36.gif

asianhoney

Rough_Rock
wow how long have u been together with this girl?
u are so dedicated.. it''s amazing!!
have u proposed yet? sorry if i have missed one of ur reports about this! let''s hear the proposal story!!

asianhoney

Rough_Rock
Hi again Pauly,
what are the specs of ur main diamond??
i''m waiting to hear ur proposal story too! :D
good luck!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks great on her! Congratulations on your engagement! I look forward to seeing more handshots and/or pictures of the ring!
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 3:56:20 PM
Author: asianhoney
Hi again Pauly, 
what are the specs of ur main diamond??
i''m waiting to hear ur proposal story too! :D
good luck!!

FYI-he posted specs about that gorgeous diamond on page 3 of this thread.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Just BEAUTIFUL~ Looks awesome on her hand too, love the strong taper in the shank. ...and the sapphire accents
1.gif

Congrats~

pauly1

Shiny_Rock

Thank you!

I proposed Friday night at a hotel on the east side of Manhattan. On the 26th floor there is a restaurant/lounge with seating around the exterior and a piano in the middle. There are fantastic views of the East River, 59th Street Bridge and Midtown. We had been there once before and had always wanted to go back. It's very quiet and if you get the right table, and pretty private. My plan was to get there early enough so I could get the table I wanted, and not have an audience. That worked perfectly, however as I was about to propose the waiter sat someone down right next to us and my plan quickly went up in smoke. I'm not big on PDA, so I conjured up a fake trip to the bathroom and found the waiter. I explained my situation, and told him I would take care of both him and the other couple if he could move them to the other side of the room. Why didn't I tell him that before you might ask.....well, let's just say I had a lot on my mind.

1.gif
Long story short, he asked them move, and my girlfriend didn't pick up on anything. I then had the whole back corner to myself and could take my time. I won't go into specifics but one knee hit the floor and she said yes. Champagne began to flow, and I guess as they say, the rest is history. I had to make a trip across the room and thank the nice couple for moving. They were very excited for us and told me that I handled myself perfectly. I had booked a suite in the hotel earlier that day, and we enjoyed a wonderful night.

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind words. It's been a long 5 months, but it was all worth it. Best to everyone!

-Paul

jaguarnation

Rough_Rock
thanks! i will talk to Mark @ ERD and the folks about the setting. I just let my young lady see your setting and she really liked it!
emteeth.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
oh my, oh my! That ring is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!
6.gif
It looks amazing on her hand! Congratulations to you!
36.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Paul!
I''m happy for your and your fiancee! I just have to say again that you did such a fantastic job! I''m thrilled that your entire plan has finally come together. Thanks for sharing the whole story with us! It''s been delightful to follow.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Pauly to you and your new fiancee she must be over the moon receiving that ring it is absolutely breathtaking :), and double congrats on pulling off such a romantic proposal :)

The ring looks as if it was made for her finger I keep coming back to peek at the photo''s absolute *swooooon* material
30.gif
30.gif

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/27/2008 8:51:03 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
Congratulations, Paul!
I''m happy for your and your fiancee! I just have to say again that you did such a fantastic job! I''m thrilled that your entire plan has finally come together. Thanks for sharing the whole story with us! It''s been delightful to follow.
Ditto!

Congrats on your engagement! Such a thought and love - very beautiful! Job well done!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!
36.gif

It look just perfect on her hand! I''ll bet she is over the moon about it, it is absolutely stunningly amazingly gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
This ring is stunning! You done a great job.... Congrats!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwww, you did GOOD!
36.gif

Pauly, that ring looks stunning, like it was made for her. I''m not kidding, just sheer perfection, and you captured it so well in your photos.
30.gif

Congratualtions, and best of luck!

(so sorry I missed this earlier, and so glad you pointed it out)

sera

Ideal_Rock
emdgust.gif
OK, I dunno HOW the heck I missed this thread! I've been waiting and waiting to see this ring... and I missed it!
face22.gif

It's absolutely amazing! I L
emlove.gif
VE
the profile and surprise sapphires! I L
emlove.gif
VE
the tapering sides! I L
emlove.gif
VE
that gorgeous, F I E R Y cushion! (amazing pics btw!) It looks perfect on her hand! This is ABSOTIVELY one of my fave rings EVER!!!

likeit.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That stone and that setting paired together=perfection. Congratulations on your engagement, and lucky her, you have exquisite taste!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, and beautiful on her hand as well. Congratulations on your engagement. Sounds like you had a very romantic evening!

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
that is hard work that payed off! and one lucky girl!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for all the compliments guys !

We needed to have the ring resized, so it finally fits the way it should. She has doll hands!

1.gif
The final size was 3.25, and it still spins a little. She has a large knuckle though so I don''t want to go any smaller, we''re in the dead of winter as well, so I''m sure things will tighten up in a few months.

Now, on to the wedding...........

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
It is so gorgeous - I''m speachless. It turned out SO beautifully! You must be over the moon. I know I am just admiring it!!!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Wow, wow, wow, it is hard to get past my wow's..lol that ring is so beautiful. I love how the sapphires are put, and love the details incarved on the sides. She is one lucky girl to get such a beauty. congratulations!!
35.gif

BlingItOn

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Beautiful ring and stunning details! Wonderful choice!!!
36.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, how did I ever miss this thread!!!!! Pauley, you did a fantastic job with that ring. it is to die for!!! It is goooooooooooooooooooooooorgeous!!! It looks so beautiful on her hand, she must be in heaven with it.

Congratulations to you both.

Linda

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks even more amazing on her hand - if that''s possible - great job!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
Thanks you guys !

I can't believe I'm closing in on 5,000 views.

It's been a crazy last 2 weeks and it's only going get crazier, we are trying for a fall wedding in VT, let the madness begin. She told me I can be in charge of wedding bands though! I think I established my credibility with her
1.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
what a beauty!
30.gif
i love the surprise sapphires on the side!!!
36.gif

congrats!
1.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Well, let me be the first to say that thanks to your ring and this thread I have been BANNED from PS!!!!
29.gif
2.gif
31.gif

No, not Andrey, no, not Ali, My DH said that if I get that much drool on his keyboard again, he''s taking me to the vet for a procedure because I could not possibly be human.
9.gif
11.gif

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your ring!
30.gif
30.gif

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results