shape
carat
color
clarity

Pictures as promised of my cushion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, it''s a stunner alright! I can completely see why you couldn''t let that one go. What a special cushion and that setting is perfection with it
30.gif
. It''s just a magical package altogether! If you have more sunshine, get that baby outside for some fire shots. I bet it''s quite the ball o'' fiyah
9.gif
!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Looks absolutely amazing! gorgeous stone in a beautiful set!
30.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very stunning, just beautiful
30.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
What a great choice! A beautiful cushion in a Ritani Endless love setting....how could you go wrong?? Your ring is gorgeous, thanks for sharing!!!

lablover

Rough_Rock
Ok....here are some outside shots!!! The stone looks AMAZING in the sun!!! Crystal clear with a hint of lavender glow!!!! Awesome!!!! Sorry in advance if I post too many pictures!!! LOL!!!

rings 3 001_1_1.jpg

lablover

Rough_Rock
yellow fire!!!!

rings 3 006_3_1.jpg

lablover

Rough_Rock
oh geez...the stone looks dirty already!!!!!!!

rings 3 015_6_1.jpg

lablover

Rough_Rock
the stone is kind of glowing in this one..... forgive me I know I went overboard on pics!!!!!!
2.gif

rings 3 019_7_1.jpg

lablover

Rough_Rock
This one shows off the characteristic cushion shape!!!!!

lablover

Rough_Rock
oops forgot the picture

rings 3 041a_1_1_1.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*swooooon*
30.gif
That last shot (that you forgot), wow!

It's just stunning!! LOVE the fire shots too, very pretty. Congrats!!

p.s. There is no such thing as too many pics.
11.gif
= feel free to post 1 or 20 more.
9.gif

lablover

Rough_Rock
Last one...I promise!!!! Side profile!!!!

rings 3 047_2_3_1.jpg

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
..."Sorry in advance if I post too many pictures!!! "

Umm....has anyone here ever taken someone to task for posting TOO MANY pictures?? Especially of a rock like that? Not gonna happen!
30.gif

That is a seriously gorgeous stone and set! Big time congrats on it!

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
That is possibly then nicest ring I have ever seen. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ritani setting.

chickpea

Shiny_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!

i love everything about it - the square shape, those chunky facets, and the delicate pave band... i''m quite green with envy
21.gif

congratulations on a stunning set. can i ask what ring size you wear? the diamond is perfectly proportioned on your hand.

btw, and we can never have TOO MANY pictures here - so get snappin'' and postin'' please!!
36.gif

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
It''s beautiful..... I love the side view with the small diamonds in the basket..... there are never too many pics as far as I am concerned! I just LOVE looking at all the beautiful diamonds and jewelry here!
Did you post the specs?

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
I agree Ice Princess, that side view with the basket is gorgeous! Beautiful stone in a lovely setting! You must be thrilled (I know we are for you!)

It looks a little loose though. Is it just a normal weight/size fluctuation or do you think you''ll have to size it down about a 1/4?

lablover

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for your complements!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE it as well!!!!! I wouldnt change a thing about it!
9.gif
9.gif
I do have to thank you all again...I wouldnt have this ring if it weren''t for you all!
36.gif
Also, a big thank you to GOG, especially Sarah! She was amazing to work with!
36.gif

Here are the specs:

ring size: 4.5

Shape:Cushion
Carat Weight: 1.64ct
Color: E
Clarity: VS1
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: Strong blue
Girdle: 3.15%
Lab Report: GIA
Width: 6.88mm
Length: 7.05mm
Depth: 4.66mm
Table Percentage: 57.49%
Depth Percentage: 67.70%
Crown Depth: 18.27%
Pavilion Depth: 44.31%

lablover

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/17/2008 3:28:41 PM
Author: somehowcollide
I agree Ice Princess, that side view with the basket is gorgeous! Beautiful stone in a lovely setting! You must be thrilled (I know we are for you!)

It looks a little loose though. Is it just a normal weight/size fluctuation or do you think you''ll have to size it down about a 1/4?
Yeah....I think it is a little loose too!
6.gif
I normally like my rings pretty snug on my finger!!! It is in no danger of falling off (I hope) and it doesn''t spin on my hand...although I have been really careful with it so far!
2.gif
I think I am going to see if it bothers me and size it down if it does! Can I even size it down with the micropave all the way around like that??? Hmmm...maybe Sarah (GOG) will see this and be able to answer for me!!!!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, these new pictures are leaving me speachless! I adore your set, and that cushion is amazing!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
Gorgeous!! Stunning!! Looks perfect on your hand!!
30.gif
30.gif

Regarding the sizing...not sure that they can size it down due to the micropave all the way around. However, you could try having sizing balls put in. That would help a lot... You could always have them removed if you don''t like them.

Enjoy!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YAY-YAY-YAY!!!
36.gif
Thank you for those outside shots!!! All I can say is, YOWZA, that stone is to- die-for. Those are some incredible photos of your faboo rings and if that weren''t enough, you have PERFECT hands.

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
O wow, that stone is incredible! Love the small table and fluor! Great job on the pictures as well, great fire. Congratulations and enjoy !

-Paul

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Love it!!

lablover

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all your GREAT feedback!!!!!
Pixley: thanks about my hands and I was paranoid about them because I didn't get a manicure!!!! LOL!!! With a 6 month old and a 7 year old it is hard to find the time!!!!
2.gif

Paul: Thanks about the pictures....they are not that easy to take!!!!!!! I was fighting with my camera and computer a lot!!!!

It means a lot to hear all the wonderful things you all are saying!!!!!
emlove.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowwe baby that is GORGEOUS, congrats!!!

That stone is STUNNING !!!!!!!!
30.gif

I absolutely LOVE your set, it''s perfect !!!!!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with your set! The stone, the setting.. it''s just so perfect!!

nutmeg189

Rough_Rock
hi lablover - this is my first post in this forum and i have absolutely fallen in love with your ring. i found a 1.61 cushion cut from john allen that is in our price range, and i am currently looking into ritani settings. i know yours is an endless love setting, correct? and GOG mounted it for you, right? how did you get the setting? and do you think john allen would mount mine for me?

if anyone else has the answers to my questions, i''d truly appreciate the help... it''s 1:26am and i''ve been on this site since 4:15pm. it''s crazy but i''m beyond excited to find the perfect engagement ring!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results