shape
carat
color
clarity

Picture overload of my bezel eternity

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
To give some perspective, it''s about 3mm wide.

yybezeleternity5.jpeg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Stacked with my 3-sided pave eternity band. For the sake of pictures, the rings are stacked on my left hand, but I''m wearing it on my rh.

yystacked.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Just for fun, stacked with my ering and wband.
9.gif

yystacked2.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Too bad my fingers are so short or I would be stacking forever. Thanks for looking and I apologize if there are too many pics. I am just having fun seeing my rings on the screen. Have a great day.

yystacked3.JPG

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its Gorgeous! I love the bezel and the detail milgrain work... Your entier collection is spectacular!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous eternity band and lovely collection!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

But, I''m a sucker for a pretty miligrained bezel eternity ring.
3.gif

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
you could always move on to your other fingers...

btw those are all so drool worthy!! I LOVE it!!
face18.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
No such thing as too many pictures! It''s lovely! The milgrain gives such lovely detail!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty! Love the delicate milgrain on the bezels.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! The 3 mm looks to be quite substantial.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant to ask if the pave was the one you contemplated about returning a couple of months back? or is this a different one? Beautiful!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments. Even though they are 3 pointers, they are sooo sparkly.

D & T-yes, it''s the same pave band that I got in May. I was contemplating keeping it. I went to a B&M and tried on something similar to this milgrain bezel eternity and loved them together. I contacted WF since I knew I could get much better quality for the price. I feel slightly guilty for not waiting for another special occasion and just buying this band for no particular reason other than I really like the more substantial look of a stack. or a stack of 2.
9.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s lovely Tigian, the whole set
30.gif
How was the WF experience, you are an Aussie too? I think the bezel looks great with the pave. Keep collecting, a girl can never have too many and besides there are so many different fantastic styles
35.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Hi Monny,
Thanks for the kind words. I was actually born and raised in California. Are you an Aussie? WF experience was fine except that I had to find out why the delivery date was about a week later than the initial date. They were experiencing some delays in production due to mechanical stuff, yet they just sent me a revised shipping date rather than letting me know why. If it were my company, I would have contacted the customer first. I just like being kept up to date. But I am very happy with the quality and appearance of the ring. I loved receiving the pics from WF of the CADS and ring when it was finished.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
The bezel eternity ring is very beautiful!!! look great together with the other band
9.gif

Congratulations!!! You have a very pretty set..
36.gif

rockpaperscissors67

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!

Does the milgrain every scratch or bother your other fingers?

I bought a cheap knock off ring similar to this to see how it would look with my ER and it was so uncomfortable to wear that I gave up on the real version. It would have to go back onto my wishlist if you''re not having any problems!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 3:37:57 PM
Author: rockpaperscissors67
Your ring is so beautiful!

Does the milgrain every scratch or bother your other fingers?

I bought a cheap knock off ring similar to this to see how it would look with my ER and it was so uncomfortable to wear that I gave up on the real version. It would have to go back onto my wishlist if you''re not having any problems!

Hmmm, no problems here with scratching my fingers. It sits pretty low on my finger and the milgrain is very fine so even when I rub my finger against the edges, it feels fairly smooth. I highly recommend putting it back on your wishlist.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results