shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of the ring!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
after about 4 months of searching I finally got the ring completed! Here are some of the pics I took with my crappy digital camera hope they turned out good.

I bought the A. Jaffe signature set 18 carat white gold size 5 1/2 and the diamond is a GIA .90 G VS2 Excelent cut, I got a great deal form a friend that has a cousin that owns a jewelry store.

I will be proposing "HOPEFULLY" July 10th which is our 3rd anniversary as BF & GF thinking of asking her either in Santa Barbara or Laguna Beach dont know yet, but if you have some suggestions please let me know...thanks!

ring31dq.th.jpg

ring27xf.th.jpg

ring40hr.th.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jesse, ya done GOOD! You have excellent taste!
36.gif
She is going to pass out when she sees it!

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
thanks KristyDarling! I hope I get that reaction from her..LOL!

I am still trying to figure out how to make the pictures bigger, do you know how?

BlackDiamond21

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! That is so pretty... I love to see men on the site sharing their stories and pics!!!
36.gif

Good luck and make sure we get some hand pics once you do propose (obviously she is going to say YES
9.gif
)!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous rings!!! You did good and I''m sure she will be thrilled!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Those are some really pretty rings! So delicate and yet so sparkly!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Keep trying to post larger pictures, we don''t mind seeing more!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set, can we see more pics???

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgous! I''m sure she will love it!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous set! How do you plan on asking?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s the bigger ones..

ring31mo.jpg

ring44su.jpg

ring58wc.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous. that a jaffe setting has always been on of my favorites. she''s going to love it. please come bakc with handshots once you propose.

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :) She''s going to love it.

And for my $.02. Hands down Laguna Beach. Montage Resort and spa. go down pch to wesely dr. turn right if coming from the north. It turns into a parking garage. If you follow the path outward it winds around the resort. take the first set of stairs down to the beach and go right. there is a rock formation. white sand. clear water. can you tell this is one of my most favorite places ever?! so romantic. oh yeah, and if you wanna go, go at sunset. it''s very peaceful.

genette

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty set. You did a great job she''s going to love it and don''t forget the hand pics.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Jesse, you did GOOD! She will be very please, I''m sure--the rings are beautiful!!! Good luck on the proposal!
36.gif
36.gif

Jesse66

Rough_Rock
Ok ....I proposed and she said ....YES!!

We ended going to Santa Barbara for the weekend and I proposed on the beach in front of the Four Seasons Biltmore Hotel.

Here are some pics of us in Santa Barbara

This is of us right after she said yes
IMG_2167_1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY...you guys look great and the ring looks so beautiful and sparkly on her hand..congrats..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, what a happy couple! I love the rings..you have great taste! Congratulations and thanks for coming back and updating us!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww congratulations, you guys are too cute. The ring is gorgeous!! Best wishes to you both.
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results