shape
carat
color
clarity

PICS of new bracelet & links to BGD stones

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In response to recent requests, pls find pics of my new blingy bracelet (bought locally at Canary Diamonds - thx again to Simply Splendid who recommended them to me). These poor-quality pics do not do the bracelet justice; it's very blingy IRL. I've had people follow me in department stores to ask me where I got it from, he he!! :bigsmile:

Specs: Ten stones of 0.44ct each (total of 4.4ctw approx), all E colour, VS1-VS2, all GIA-certed (triple Ex). Can't remember the exact weight of the melee, but they're all E-F colour, VVS-VS clarity.

Pic 1...

bracelet_1.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix.. Good Grief!! what a seriously Gorgeous! Bracelet! :love: :love: :love: wow wow wow! can't wait to see your ring too! so this is what you've been up to :naughty: Congrats on acquiring such a beautiful piece.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA!! That bracelet is nothing short of freakin' spectacular!! And those diamonds are going to make one killer ring, woohooooo!!! I cannot wait to see it!!
:love: :lickout: :appl: :lickout: :love: :lickout: :appl: :lickout: :love:

Bliss = new PS posts from Phoenix :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix...beautiful bracelet :!: ... :appl: :appl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What an incredibly beautiful bracelet and your new 3-stone ring is going to be killer. I can't wait to see pictures when it is complete. WOW!!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy moly, Phoenix! That is an incredible bracelet!!! I can see why people follow you, but that is a little scary too. What an amazing
collection you have!!!!! I can't wait to see the ring finished, I am sure it will be stunning as well. Girl, you lead a charmed life of
bling!!! Thanks for the pics! Wow and Wow.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! That is a stupendous bracelet! Holy moly! And your new ring is going to be da bomb! When can we expect photos???? :naughty:

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :appl: :love: EPIC :love: :appl: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Your braclet is a real show stopper and your ring....I cant wait to see it done. Its going to be amazing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is a spectacular bracelet!! It's really gorgeous, it's beautiful in the pics but boy I'll bet it blows everyone away IRL. And your 3 stone is going to be to die for. I've become a major fan of three stone rings lately, if you want big, blingy and awesome finger coverage it's the way to go! Can't wait to see it, it's gonna be awesome!

Attached

Rough_Rock
I can't imagine seeing your bracelet in real life! I'd follow you to and ask where you got it from.

Midnightstar

Rough_Rock
WOW - what a jaw dropping piece!

Phoenix, your collection of pieces is really amazing and I always look forward to your upcoming projects. I am sure the ring will be outstanding as well.

Thanks for sharing and wear them in good health.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahooooo! This bracelet is to die for! When I think I cannot have a ring with one of these round with halo! I really need a money tree like yours Sweety! :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful bracelet.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Whatta bracelet! I can see why someone would follow you.

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW! That is amazing! If you happen to remember what the melee ctw is, let us know! I would be interested to find out. That is simply gorgeous. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, everyone, for your very kind and generous compliments, D&T, athenaworth, DandiAndi, Dancing Fire, lknvrb4, Farleysmom, luv2sparkle, yennyfire, Ninama, tyty333, junebug17, Autumnovember, Attached, Midnightstar, stci, diamondseeker, diamondrnglover, marcy, iota15, iugurl.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results