shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my wedding band and new Aqua RHR!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
Gonna try and post these pics, finally! I posted a thread with another username a while ago, when I got engaged in 2005. I just had a one year anniversary this Jun 3rd. Time flies!

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
here is the aqua

I got the ring from TJMaxx, lols! I had it sized and the mele added. Stone is calibrated 7x5 in 14kt white

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much. For the pic posts and the lovely complements.
I changed the dpi, the pixel size, the kB and the name and I still couldn''t get it to work. grr
PS my nails are awfully orange, yuck!

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
Also, to let y''all know, the wedding band is 18K white with yellow mill graining. Husband has the same one, only his is 5mm, and mine is 3mm.

The sun is shining

Shiny_Rock
So Pretty VBlueberry.

Thanks for posting those SDL
35.gif
. ( I''m not the linking type of girl!)

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
here is a good showing of the two tone gold rings. e-ring is all yellow gold.
They are both pretty scratched up. I fear that the setting for the e-ring will eventually thin out near the bottom of the shank. Does anyone know if that actually happens to ring settings, and if so how long/much wear does it take to get to the erosion point which needs replacing?

shazi_ering_band_side.JPG

alicej

Rough_Rock
Love your rings!!!

I love the three stone look with color. The gold looks great on your hand. Beautiful RH ring too. Did that really come from TJMaxx???

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/20/2008 9:14:28 AM
Author: alicej
Love your rings!!!

I love the three stone look with color. The gold looks great on your hand. Beautiful RH ring too. Did that really come from TJMaxx???

Thanks for the complements! I love love love yellow gold. The aqua is white b/c I wear my watch (stainless bilova w/ an icy bllue face) on my right wrist.
Funnily enough it did. It was a random purchase. Sometimes these places don't know what they have. TJMaxx price was under 100$, so I was like what they hey?! Adding the mele was about 100$, then sizing it from 7 to 5. The stone, unfortunately is cloudy in those pics b/c I need to clean it and post better pics. I don't recommend buying stuff from TJMAxx, as far as jewelry is concerned, but sometimes you can get a good deal.

The e-ring and wedding band were custom made by a local jeweler.

Basically mom, MIL and I went to Tiffany's and tried some rings on two week before the wedding. My band is almost an exact replica of the classic two toned band they sell, only mine is all gold, not Pt and gold. She pretty much charged for materials, on both rings (e-ring and wedding band).

I think the price of my e-ring is maybe under wholesale. Should I get it appraised and then insured, as I don't know the "market price" or whatever for the ring?
To me it is invaluable, but ya know.
28.gif

bluberrygirl2

Rough_Rock
An interesting characteristic of the sapph is that it shows best on a rainy day. On a sunny day it sparkles and you can see the facets well; however, on a rainy day, it glows from within. The color is so intense deeper blue and it looks so velvety! I wonder why it does this? (maybe clouds are filtering out some of the UV?) I will get some pics to show you what I mean. After I clean them!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Love that oval aqua!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results