shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my Square Tycoon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

con17

Rough_Rock
Hello! For anyone that is interested in seeing my Square Tycoon Ring

Some details

F color
VS1 clarity
7.36 x 7.34 (I think)
2.1 carats

It took me a bit to download this...so let me see if I can get some other pics downloaded...

Sq.Tycoon.jpg

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...that is beautiful!! Wow. More pics necessary for adequate drooling!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that''s amazing!!! More pics and hand shots please!!!
30.gif
36.gif

con17

Rough_Rock
here''s a sort of hand shot..i had a hard time with these b/c a lot of them were blurry. Btw, my ring size is 4.75...it''s a bit lose though, I think it''s b/c the band is only like 2 mm or so...

hnd.sht.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I have never seen this cut before.

con17

Rough_Rock
ok..this will be my last one. Everyone says it, but it really is hard to take a good pic of your ring! Thanks everyone for the compliments! I've been on here for a while and love seeing everyone else's so I thought I'd share mine!!!

wo.fls.jpg

con17

Rough_Rock
I lied..lol Another front shot that shows the diamond a little better.

ant.frshot.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s just stunning. So is a tycoon cut a faceted asscher??? I''ve never seen one before, it''s lovely!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

OHMIGOD what a looker! Love it--so fresh looking--but of course it is an "F"!!!

cheers--Sharon

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all of the pics! I have to disagree with you though Con...your photography skills are very good. The pics really show off that beautiful ring!!

con17

Rough_Rock
Hey Kaleigh! Thanks so much!! Tycoon is actually a patented cut. I actually chose this cut before I found this site...I''ve gotten soooo much more information since I''ve been reading everything here and wonder if I had made the right decision w/going with a Tycoon. But I do LOVE it. Tycoon typically cuts rectangular diamonds but will occassionally cut a square. Their "trademark" is that the there is diamond on top. I don''t know if you can see the table?

I love the asscher cut (that was actually my 2nd choice) but the tycoon has more facets than the asscher...so I think it may have a bit more of a sparkly look than glassy look??

con17

Rough_Rock
Thanks One!! I thought my pics weren''t turning out very good...almost didn''t want to even post them!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the explanation. I learn something new everyday on PS!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I have never seen a stone like that and your pictures look great. Congratulations--it''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gorgeous stone, gorgeous setting
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful.

Orange

Rough_Rock
Wow-- what a great stone! I love the setting too-- can you post profile shots so we can see the head? Thanks!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes!! That''s beautiful!!! And an icy F color to boot!!!! I think that''s the first time I''ve seen a Tycoon cut here at PS. Thanks for sharing it with us.

DiamondLil

con17

Rough_Rock
Wow..thanks!! I''m glad you guys like it!

Orange-sorry, I don''t really have profiles of the ring right now. The head (are you asking about the basket?) Is actually kind of curved. The basket is sort of placed right on top of the band. Having it curved allows the stone to sit lower. otherwise they said that the diamond would sit really high up. ??

And I''m not sure if you guys can see it, but there are actually little diamonds on the basket and all the way around the band so it''s cute in the sunlight!

con17

Rough_Rock
Orange,

I found this pic. It''s a little better pic for the profile of the ring!

Bas.pic.jpg

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh wow!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love asschers, and this is such a unique cut!!! Thanks so much for sharing...

Wonderful pics, btw... no need to feel ashamed of them at all!! and please, post as many pics as you like, we are all picture addicts here... at least, I am !
9.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! And I love the tycoon diamond even more. Where do you find them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results