shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my ring, earrings reset and new pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve finally had my 3.02ct F VS2 stone reset (still yearning for my 5ct in the meantime!
3.gif
) . It''s a simple setting but classic (I think!
2.gif
)

IMGP2042_revised.JPG

justageek

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! That''s gorgeous!!!!!! Love the two-pave-band-around-ering look!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. That''s gorgeous.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Justageek and Marcy.

Here''s a pic of my earrings reset into martini''s - sorry for the blurriness

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another one.

Can''t seem to get a good pic of these...

IMGP2029_revised.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Lien your ring is simply stunning. Love it. Your earrings look gorgeous too. How big are they? They look huge!!!

Linda

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My new pendant, with a red garnet and melee diamonds.

IMGP2052_revised.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the head on that elegant setting! Well done!

And come on...with my stud obsession these days, you know you are NOT going to get away without posting ear shots, doncha?
2.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic of the pendant. You can just about make out our small pool and garden in the background...

IMGP2049_revised.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...and last but not least, the obligatory pic of our beloved cat, Pumpkin (sorry, I couldn''t help it, he he)...

IMGP2046_revised.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 1:20:49 AM
Author: Linda W
Oh Lien your ring is simply stunning. Love it. Your earrings look gorgeous too. How big are they? They look huge!!!

Linda
Thank you, Linda.
1.gif

My earrings are 1ct and 1.03ct. The 1.03 has larger spread due to its larger table (57%) and does look visibly larger. I am trying to get another diamond to match it and perhaps reset the 1ct into another pendant.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Lien, Love that pendant. Your garden, what I could see looks beautiful.

Linda

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 1:26:17 AM
Author: TravelingGal
I love the head on that elegant setting! Well done!

And come on...with my stud obsession these days, you know you are NOT going to get away without posting ear shots, doncha?
2.gif
Thank you, TG.
1.gif

I kinow I know, I still owe you guys ear shots of my dangling earrings too!! It''s one thing me taking pics of the bling, its another trying to get hubby to do it. I''ll get round to it, eventually, promise!!
2.gif

(LOVE yr new avatar btw
36.gif
).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 1:36:29 AM
Beautiful Lien, Love that pendant. Your garden, what I could see looks beautiful.

Linda
Thank you again, Linda. You''re too kind!
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do ya know?! Ear-shots (finally!!) of my dangling earrings...

IMGP1966_revised.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!! Lien!!!! Those are Stunning!!!
30.gif
Those look gorgeous on you. I love them!!

What carat weight are those beauties???

Linda

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And since I''m too lazy to start a new thread, here''s pic of my multi-coloured (well, mainly yellow and cognac) diamond bracelet...

IMGP1980_revised.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien,

Can I come to your house and play with your jewelry?? Your bracelet is to die for!!! What a gorgeous piece of jewelry. I would sit and stare at it all day.

Linda

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I can''t help it!
3.gif
. For Linda and anyone else who might be interested. Here''s a pic of the view that I gaze at every morning whilst sipping my cappuccino....LOVE our home. We''re sooo proud of it, we''ve worked so very hard for it (in so many different ways).

IMGP2056_HOME.JPG

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 2:02:44 AM
WOW!!!! Lien!!!! Those are Stunning!!!
30.gif
Those look gorgeous on you. I love them!!

What carat weight are those beauties???

Linda
Linda, you're really making me blush (in a good way, of course!!
1.gif
).

Those are 3.25ct in total, if my memory serves me right (the paperwork has been locked up in a safety deposit box).

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Speechless. But I seem to be a strange shade of green...is this what envy is? You have it all~ bling, cat, home, pool and a cup of joe everymorning!

Ah the good life!! Thanks for sharing...can I have a few more peaks at the ring collection? I love your three ring montage.

§

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 2:37:22 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Speechless. But I seem to be a strange shade of green...is this what envy is? You have it all~ bling, cat, home, pool and a cup of joe everymorning!

Ah the good life!! Thanks for sharing...can I have a few more peaks at the ring collection? I love your three ring montage.

§
You always crack me up, DKS!
9.gif

Yes, I am very lucky to have a fantastic husband who is very understanding and who spoils me!!

I have to say though all of these are borne out of sheer hard work. We''re finally enjoying the fruit of our labour.
36.gif
. And our cat adopted us, she''s very cute and very affectionate. And of course I hugely appreciate the company of fellow PS''ers and consider myself very lucky to be part of this amazing community.

You can see my other bling under "jewellery collection" if you do a search under my name. If you''d like, I could take more photos of my newly reset ring. Leeme know.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous collections you have!
30.gif
*drool* I love your backyard too! It''s beautiful!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lien your jewellery is beautiful!! I especially love your dangly earrings!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have some very beautiful pieces! And your kitty is cute!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 1:36:13 AM
Author: lienTN

Date: 11/24/2007 1:20:49 AM

Linda
Thank you, Linda.
1.gif

My earrings are 1ct and 1.03ct. The 1.03 has larger spread due to its larger table (57%) and does look visibly larger. I am trying to get another diamond to match it and perhaps reset the 1ct into another pendant.
Lien, I love your rings and truly think they are huge and perfect on your small finger! I know this is just my opinion, but I think a 5 ct. round might look a little over the top. What you have now is very large, but classy and elegant. By the way, what kind of solitaire setting is that? Of course, it might not be one that we can access here, but I like it!

The earrings, bracelet, etc. are just gorgeous, too! You have wonderful taste!

Oh, and regarding your earring stones. Don't match them by weight. You match them by the diameter measurement. And the table is not the right measurement. Two diamonds can have the same diameter and be a great match even if they don't have the same carat weight or table %. Look at your diameters..they should be around 6.4 or 6.5mm. That is the measurement you want to match most closely, and I'd want the tables to be within a couple of percent..say 55-57%.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results