shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my eng ring with new eternity ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

twitspie

Rough_Rock
Helooo!

This is one of my first posts...my hubbie bought me an eternity ring for our one year ann which I thought I would share with you all. I am deciding whether to go to the jeweller to have them sit flush or leave it how it is...thoughts?

xxx

P.S sorry for the not so great pic!

Amna1.JPG

twitspie

Rough_Rock
and another - I have no clue how to add multiple attachments to one post!

Amna2.JPG

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I like how it is now. How high would they have to raise your solitaire to get the other ring to sit flush - that''s something to consider. I love low settings, so that''s my vote.

Its a beautiful set and congratulations on your anniversary!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that band! do you have the specs on it? it's absolutely gorgeous and i wouldn't change a thing - i like the little gap
28.gif
If you want it to sit flush though, i am sure you could raise the head on the ering fairly easily...

js_diamond

Shiny_Rock
Great band! I personally like it when the stone sits a little higher so it minimizes the gap, but that''s just my preference.

twitspie

Rough_Rock
Thank you!
My e-ring is 1.3 VS1 E colour radiant cut, and my eternity ring is 1.6 carats a mix of rb and princess cut stones. The jeweller said he would not have to raise my eng ring but alter the setting slightly so it ''fitted'' with my band...I think I prob will make it sit flush.
xxx

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Honestly, I like the space between the two - perfect as it is!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
For some styles I like gaps, but with your set, sitting flush would look really nice. It''ll also come down to if the rings will rub up against each other if they''re apart or if they''re together.

Whatever you choose, you have a cute set.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous eternity ring!!!! I''d keep it, I like the lil gap!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I thinks it is beautiful just as it is. Congratulations!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not going to be any help here, but I don''t think that you can go wrong either way! I like the gap, and I think they would be just as beautiful sitting flush!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i love the gap! congrats on your new ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I like them just the way they are. Either way though they''ll look wonderful together.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Beautiful RADIANT!!!

I prefer a flush fit... what exactly would they do to the e-ring?

twitspie

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your replies :)

I think I am going to have my e-ring adjusted so it sits flush. It actually looks nicer with the gap in the photo than it does in real life!!!

I have to go and talk to the jeweller and see what he can do. Should be a couple of weeks - will post updated photos :)

xxx

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set! Just make sure you know what they are going to do to your e-ring beforehand. If it''s a drastic notching of prongs, you might want to reconsider. I think the gap is cute!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/9/2008 8:05:18 AM
Author: geckodani
Lovely set! Just make sure you know what they are going to do to your e-ring beforehand. If it''s a drastic notching of prongs, you might want to reconsider. I think the gap is cute!
I agree. I think it looks beautiful as is!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful rings.. i personally like it the way it is. my 2 cents.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Yummy band!
36.gif
I''m a flush fit person, so going flush is definitely my vote. Can''t wait to see what your jeweller can do with your e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results