shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics of my 3 stone beauty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bigbadbuff

Rough_Rock
a few more to come... GOG was great to deal with and I''m very happy with the way it turned out. 1 ct D VS2, super #s...

bc br102dvs2 finished.jpg

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
great job BBB! that setting is awesome, love the surprise diamond, congrats
1.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome ring! I especially like the sideview. Is it a Scott Kay setting?

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love that setting! It's beautiful! The diamonds aren't bad either.
2.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely LOVE your ring - it's breathtaking. So sleek, so simple, so beautiful!
love.gif

Congrats
appl.gif

k8

Rough_Rock
oh i love love love your ring (one love for each stone) - you have a lucky lady! I really like the proportion of the center to side stones. It looks great!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I do believe there are several combinations of proportions that constitute a geat three stone and this is certainly one of them--really beautiful and elegant.
love.gif
the surprise diamond is a fabulous touch also.
1.gif

Congrats!
appl.gif

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love that! The side view is just breathtaking, I love how the stones just seem to be floating!
1.gif

Beautiful!
appl.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH.. I'll take it!!!! Were you planning on giving in to ME? No? awww.. no fair..

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL..droooooooooooool....

Melissa

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful is an understatement. It is simply stunning. I like the side view too.
2.gif

Ivy

Shiny_Rock
I cannot tell you how beautiful I think your ring is. The way the center stone just perfectly seems like it floats and the side stones are tilted just right. It's simply gorgeous, and the surprise diamonds add the perfect touch. Any way you look at this ring it's ... well, to die for. Wonderful choice. Don't forget to post hand pics too.
16.gif

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I ditto what everyone else has said so far! I think your ring is stunning. I am speechless.
love.gif

Congratulations on your future engagement and on a fabulous ring! You did a great job!

Cheers!

Bagpuss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations.

That's one of the most stunning rings I've seen in a very long time. The setting, especially from the side is perfect. No bars etc, nothing to hide your view of the diamonds. And the suprise diamonds.......lovely.

That centre stone is so beautiful too. And a D/VS2.... Where do you start, where do you stop? As the song says 'your lovliness goes on and on'
love.gif

You are one very blessed and very lucky lady.

amyi

Rough_Rock
As everyone said, that setting is awesome! Where did you get the setting from? I'm dying to know!
Thanks!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That really is stunning!!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
GORGEOUS. You did a fantastic job pulling that ring together. I can't wait to see pics on her hand, PLEASE be sure to post some.

bigbadbuff

Rough_Rock
the setting is indeed Scott Kay. Thanks for the wonderful comments, I will show them to her soon, and try to post some hand pics as well.

bling

Shiny_Rock
beautiful! i love it! congrats! what are the specs? again..gorgeous..
10.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
What size are the side stones.

That is STUNNING.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

This ring is going in my letter to Santa this year.

"Please Santa, I've been very nice!!"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results