shape
carat
color
clarity

pics of eternity and plain bands, no e-ring?

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers!

I'm getting a really bad eternity band itch--bad thing, I know!

So, I've been searching the forums for examples of eternity bands (on the thinner side, not huge) paired with plain bands, and I've found e-rings too. Does anyone have any pictures to share of eternity bands and plain bands, just the two? If there's already a thread, and I missed it, please point me in the right direction.

Also, if you were going to get an eternity band, which vendor would you go with, and why? Facets seems to be popular....

Thank you all so much for letting me pick your collective brains! I really appreciate all the knowledge you share.

BoulderGal

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Hi there! Facets makes beautiful bands for sure! I actually got a great price from I.D. Jewelry when I was getting quotes for eternity bands awhile back! You should check them out too!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wear this combo quite often sans engagement ring, I LOOOOOVE it for some simple, elegant bling! 18ct YG plain band with 2.20ct eternity ring.

Stackage03.jpg

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Here's my Whiteflash 4 mm scattered band (white gold - no rhodium plating) paired with a vintage 11-stone half-eternity set in platinum. Diamonds in eternity are approximately .07 points each. I would not want the stones to be any bigger with the band. The WF band is a half-round, very thick.

CIMG1436.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found another one! This pic has both of my plain bands with my eternity.

Stackage.jpg

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much Lizzy, Dandi, Portree for sharing! I think the plain band and eternity is a nice, understated, subtly blingy look. Maybe I'll put a nice eternity on my christmas wish list--it's not too early to start one yet, is it? :naughty:

Thanks again!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi bouldergal - i have an eternity band instead of a traditional engagement ring - i originally intended to get a plain band to wear with my eternity for my permanent set. My eternity band and my plain band are both 3 mm -- the only thing i would say is that i wish i had gotten a thinner wedding band. They kind of compete with each other and the wband looks bigger than the eternity - i tend to only wear them separately now. Here's a picture from my wedding with both rings.

edit: having trouble uploading my pic - haven't done it since the new system came on.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results