shape
carat
color
clarity

pics moms ritani halo mq

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
Got this ritani halo at sistersjewelers.com for my mom. stats- her 2ct, d, si1, she thinks it looks like a 3 carat, now she feels updated!! what cha think? oops, sorry for the poor pic editing, she didn't want her hands in the pic.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is pretty...try pulling in the edges before you save.
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Do you have any more pictures? Is it twin shanked or there''s a matching diamond band and a plain band under there?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, i think that''s the first Ritani I''ve seen with a marquise..it''s gorgeous..please tell us more and more pics
9.gif

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
thanks gals, its a single band, then she has the ritani band, then her ole wedding band. her last mounting was prong set in plat, never new plat could tarnish to really dark grey. she likes it because its not getting caught on anything, set low. working on more pics. meas of stone are 12.55. 6.22, forget depth. then the halo adds couple mms. working on more pics here

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I see you''ve inherited your mom''s great taste in jewelry.
2.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
How are you enjoying your new Ritani?

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
thank you mrssalvo, i am enjoying it fully, still cant stop looking at it outside, driving; the blue saphs remind me of my 2 toddlers so much, so appropriate. thank you for your support during my buying time. my mom is a copycat. once she saw mine, she wanted halos too. mother-daughter thing, same haircut, clothes...

firegoddess, when my mom expressed interest in a halo, your ring came to mind, what a beauty. james allen (dcd) has pretty butterfly settings for marquis and pear, i am sure you have seen them.

goodnight

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Both your ring and your mom''s are great! I am particularly a huge fan of the sapphires in yours. I don''t think I''ve ever seen that particular combination with halos and it really really works. Enjoy!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, same haircut, clothes, and now the same ring designer? You and your mom must be so cute together!

Her Ritani is awesome! I''ve never seen a Ritani halo on a marquise. Was it a special order or one of their collection designs?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
It is a very pretty ring, I like halos on fancy shapes, they look neat.

mqritanithalocombined.JPG

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
kristydarling, yes ritani does have a mq in their designs, you can see it at ritani.com. its her stone though reset in ritani mounting. thanks for all the nice comments on my saph/diamond combo, it makes the ring look bigger, its only a 1ct center stone, but it sparkles like heck, .8 on the hca.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I love the marquise with a halo.

My wedding ring is also a marquise and I didn''t think a halo could be done with it. Hummmmmm now I am thinking of having my ring re-done. It looks beautiful.

Linda

Tension7

Shiny_Rock
linda, jamesallen.com has some nice halos for marquise, some set east to west. some bezel set and some prong set. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results