shape
carat
color
clarity

Picking up tomorrow...what you think???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TreeXXX

Rough_Rock

What does everyone think of this ring? I am picking it up tomorrow. I am so excited and enthusiastic about it. I need some proposal ideas that are unique and creative. I have thought of a couple but am not too happy with them. I guess I am trying too hard for a unique idea.

The ring holds a 1.77ct Round Brilliant, Ideal AGS 0, J Color, VVS2, "A Cut Above."

DACA11.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow!
30.gif

is that the new tiffany bead set solitaire? i looooove it!
3.gif

gosh...what a beauty!
i wish i was picking that up tomorrow!
36.gif

well done!

you can post your proposal ideas or start a thread asking for ideas in the proposals forum
2.gif

TreeXXX

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind feedback. Yes, it is the Tiffany Bead Set Solitaire setting. I hope she likes the ring. I am very proud of it, something I never felt before about diamond rings.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW Tree! That ring is gorgeous!! I''m excited to hear her reaction when you ask her! Remember to give us the hand shots! Good luck!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beauty! Congrats on the beautiful stone and ring!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~That ring is a STUNNER!!!! I love the fact that it doesn''t sit up high!!
30.gif
30.gif
Will you take a ton of pics when you pick it up tomorrow??? Please...
12.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What do I think?? I think it''s gorgeous!! She will love it. You''ll get lots of proposal ideas with the link belle gave you. I look forward to your proposal story and of course the hand pics. Good luck!! You definetly picked a winner with this one!!!
30.gif
30.gif

TreeXXX

Rough_Rock
Very kind comment from all of you. I appreciate it! I will definitely take hand shots of the ring.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW i love that ring and that head...cupping the stone in such a beautiful way, LOVE IT!!!!! you done good!

please take more pictures of the ring when you get it and then of course on the hand later!!!

congratulations, what a great choice and that stone looks very white, even from the side...from one J owner to another, kudos!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a beautiful, beautiful ring! Fantastic!!!!! What kind of wedding band are you considering? Good luck on your upcoming proposal. I know she will just love the ring, who wouldn''t! Please post hand shots when you get them.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the look of that ring with 6 prongs instead of 4 like I usually see. Very nice. Congrats!!

freckles127

Shiny_Rock
Congrats, that is one gorgeous ring!! The J color looks great and I love that setting!
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
What a classic setting and the stone, yummy! Congrats she is going to be thrilled!
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I hope she loves it!!! That stone is to DIE for.

*negative nancy* It's a beautiful design...but I hope that's an optical illusion that the setting isnt straight on the right side of the head...it looks kind of "wonky" when you look straight down at it.

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Wow! What a gorgeous ring! That J is so beautiful! What color are the side stones? They seem to match so well.
When and where are you proposing? Maybe we can help if we have some more details...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning new ring. I love it, and I know your GF will too. BEAUTIFUL. Is this a new addition to WF designer line?

shay

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW!!!! I absolutely love it!! And that is one of my FAVORITE WF settings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Yowzer!! That''t a beauty! Don''t forget the hand shots after she says "YES!"
2.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
That''s gorgeous! I didn''t see that on WF''s website! Congratulations!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
That setting peaked my interest when they first put it on their site. It''s simply stunning! She''ll love it!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
No matter how you propose you can''t go wrong with that beautiful ring!!! Good job.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
No matter what you say, she''ll be blinded by that beautiful ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results