shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up my Victor Canera ring in Hawaii

dan82

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

We don’t live in the US and decided to pick up the ring in sunny Hawaii. It turned out even better than what we ever could have imagined!

I’m grateful to have found Pricescope and being able to get advice from all the knowledgeable and helpful members. Beforehand I had never even heard of Victor Canera.

Big thanks to: Victor Canera for creating an amazing ring, Whiteflash for honoring their price glitch and my appraiser David Atlas for supporting me in the process. I am happy to recommend all of them to anyone!

_2648.jpg

img_8883.jpg

img_8888.jpg

img_402.jpg

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Tell us more! :naughty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! Tell us about the stone - is it the same one you were considering awhile back?

Beautiful stone and setting - it looks huge and gorgeous!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! VC is wonderful to work with and I'm thrilled you had such an amazing experience with him!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is just a stunning piece of diamond "art"!! Gorgeous engagement ring!!! (not a bad watch either :naughty: ) AWESOME! Congratulations!

Please share the specs with us - we drool over that kind of detail!! ;))

stci

Ideal_Rock
Amazing! You have beautiful hands too! Congratulations!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow!!! That's gorgeous!! He did a beautiful job and it looks perfect on your finger!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful rendition of the Emilya! Did you buy a matching band for it also?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous.

dan82

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all the kind words!! It was quite a process to have the ring made and shipped without us ever being able to see the diamond or setting. We are both very pleased with the result and the diamond sparkle like the dickens :love:

Here are the diamond stats:

AGS 000
Carat: 2.31
Colour: H
Measurements: 8.48 - 8.50 x 5.25
Depth: 61.9
Table: 55.9
Crown angle: 35.4
Pavilion angle: 40.7
Fluorescence: Negligible

MissGotRocks & Diamondseeker16: It's indeed the diamond we were considering and finally bought. Thanks for your help and kind advice regarding the stone!

Mom2boys: I still haven't decided weather I should wear my e-ring solo or purchase a tiny micropave wedding band from Victor, De Beers or HW (tried a few fancy yellow and pink wedding bands from De Beers). The donut on my ring has diamonds and because of that I need to get a spacer to be able to wear a WB.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock
absolute perfection!! I'm loving this ring :appl:

may I ask how long it took for you to receive it, once you had agreed on all the specs with Victor?

dan82

Rough_Rock
@ Dianabarbara
It took VC about 3 weeks to complete the ring after that I approved the final Work Order. It was faster than the 6 weeks that is mentioned on the Work Order, I guess I was lucky to get it done in only 3 weeks.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hawaii and Diamonds = BLISS

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

mincooly67

Rough_Rock
Another gorgeous Emilya :love: I also have a VC Emilya but mine is a cushion shaped halo with a round centre. I sent my diamond over to Victor and then had the ring shipped to Hawaii too and a friend kindly picked it up from FedEx and brought it back to Australia for me. I must get around to posting it in SMTB!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results