shape
carat
color
clarity

Picked up her Cushion, proposing Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jkan2001

Rough_Rock
I picked up my future fiance's 1.01 cushion this afternoon and will propose on Friday. She helped design it a while back but didn't know when I would get it built and propose. It's a GIA, H color VS2 with VG polish/symmetry with 42 small G VS1 diamonds set in 18K white gold. Total weight is exactly 1.80 carats. What do you think, I hope she likes it. Wish me luck!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think she is going to love it! You did a wonderful job. Good luck
9.gif

Jkan2001

Rough_Rock
Last one I promise. Ignore the pocket lint :) This is on my pointer finger not hers, obviously :)

P1010313 (Medium).JPG

Jkan2001

Rough_Rock
Thanks, I was worried it might look kind of small but I think it will be perfect on her size 5.5 finger.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, totally lovely! She will adore it! Good job!

jessicalala

Rough_Rock
Great job, it''s stunning!! She will adooooore it :) how are you going to propose (if you don''t mind sharing?)
35.gif

Jkan2001

Rough_Rock
That''s the problem, I''m still not 100% sure yet! Have a few ideas but we will be on a cruise ship heading to the Bahamas Friday afternoon. Any good suggestions??

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the ring! I also love cruising so this will be FABULOUS! You can do it at night on deck under the moon? (if you want it to be kind of private). You can do it in your cabin (if you have a balcony) order in some champagne. If you want it done in PUBLIC you can speak to the cruise director and try to mix it into an event on board (like their shows) or maybe after dinner? Anything you do she will LOOOOVVVVEEEEE IT!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jessicalala

Rough_Rock
Wow, already sounds amazing :) Why not keep it simple, you already have a beautiful setting and ring, finish it off with a romantic speech and she will be jumping for joy!!! Seriously good luck, you did an amazing job!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Stunner--yaaaaa, good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
WOW! That''s beautiful!!! She''s gonna love it! Good luck on the proposal!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Such an exciting time! Please post more pics after you propose.

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that''s a really beautiful ring! Good luck with the proposal, and I hope you come back with more pictures!

anyname

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 7:49:38 PM
Author: Jkan2001
That''s the problem, I''m still not 100% sure yet! Have a few ideas but we will be on a cruise ship heading to the Bahamas Friday afternoon. Any good suggestions??

Lovely! I''m sure it will look amazing on her 5.5 fingers. My only suggestion would be to stay away from the side of the ship, juuuuust in case.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. She will love it.

aquasea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow wow wow!! It is absolutely stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t wait to read about the proposal and to see pics of it on her finger. She is going to be blown away.
36.gif
36.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
wow, beautiful ring! that plus a proposal at sea sounds perfect, she''ll be thrilled
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results