shape
carat
color
clarity

Photoshop help please?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I''m hoping someone with more sophisticated knowledge of Photoshop can help me. I have been lusting after a mix of Pokey’s Leon masterpiece and the square Daniel K setting he based his design on—I would put a square brilliant cut padparadscha sapphire in the setting instead of Pokey’s beautiful tsav. I found this on another pricescope thread, someone with a similar idea, with either a light blue sapphire or an aquamarine. Is there someone who could photoshop the blue stone into the pinky-orange of a pad? Thanks in advance! (hopefully the pics show up)

DK4-blue.jpg

danielk1blue.jpg

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
I hope this is what you were looking for...

danielk1blue edit.jpg

Cyren

Rough_Rock
Thank you MMM!! I must admit, seeing it in "person" only makes me want it more!
36.gif

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
i have no idea if the color is right. i just googled padparadscha sapphire - i''ve never even heard of one - and there was a lot of variation.
28.gif

Cyren

Rough_Rock
The color does vary a lot, but you are very close to the color I would choose--the most delicately colored peachy-pink pads come from Ceylon, and I think you are pretty close to nailing it. it''s a hell of a first try!
2.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW that''s just beautiful. What are the ball park figures for a setting like that? I saw a square stone I liked the other day. This setting might be beyond my reach for a RHR but it looks stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results