shape
carat
color
clarity

Photo shoot with my JbEG OEC

Von03

Shiny_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! It reflects so many surrounding colors!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Wooo! Stunning!
36.gif
30.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Once again thanks to lknvrb4, Maisie, Luckyeshe,Bella, oddoneout, lulu,joelly,Laila, Charbie, Snicklefritz, Poshpepper, Dreamer, yssie, motownmama, panda, Tacori, Von03 and Tuckins for your kind words. It really is fun to be able to share my ring with fellow Pricescopers.

I must admit that when I first saw it in the flesh I was slightly overwhelmed by how big it was. I was actually a bit scared of it for the first few days, but after wearing it for a week it now seems completely normal to me - still big, and beautiful, but at home on my hand. Then my husband who has been away since it arrived came home and saw it for the first time and I was laughing at how shocked he was by how big it was. He keeps looking at it with a vaguely stunned expression.

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Just stunning! It looks great on you and your 3-yr. old! I really love the look of the whole ring. Just curious, do you see the open culet IRL...or just barely?

Your pics are awesome too!
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/2/2010 7:53:31 PM
Author: SparklyOEC
Just stunning! It looks great on you and your 3-yr. old! I really love the look of the whole ring. Just curious, do you see the open culet IRL...or just barely?

Your pics are awesome too!
36.gif

Thanks SparklyOEC! The culet is pretty small - definitely smaller than the culet on my cushion (which I loved). You have to look really close to see it IRL.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous facets! I love the cut of that stone

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Amazing! Please put up more pics!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Softly, I was sad when I saw your lovely ring on JBEG too! I am so glad that you decided to keep your lovely setting. It is one of my very favorites. It seems different from the other trellis settings I have seen. I love

a bit wider band as well. Did you ask for anything special when you had Mark create it? It is lovely with the OEC as well. Did the head need to be modified?

I was glad to hear you just changed your ring not your hubby!
2.gif
4.gif

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is so stunning and beautiful. I just love the facets, and the setting is gorgeous. More pictures would be most welcome.

I can spend hours on Jewels by Erica Grace website- everything is so amazing, and the videos are a tremendous way to see her pieces.

Your really have a wonderful ring.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!!! Gorgeous OEC!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful ring - love the cut of the diamond!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW - what a ring!!!!!!!! Love it with the plain wb!!!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahoooooo! Spectacular! Gorgeous!
36.gif
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a bit slow and just noticed all these recent lovely comments - thanks ladies! Luv2sparkle Mark created the setting specifically for the cushion it used to house. My only specifications were that I wanted a wider band and I also wanted to be able to have a wedding band sit flush. I think he made the wires of the basket curve in rather than out to make this possible (hope that makes sense!) The head did have to be modified to fit the new stone, and while I think JbEG''s benchman did an amazing job, the basket does look slightly different to me now, which I guess it should given that the new stone is bigger and a different shape. Oh and I''m also glad I''ve only changed my ring and not my hubby - as is he!!
41.gif

The reason I am revisiting this thread is to share some new photos I managed to take now that we have had some cooler, damper weather and I now have some flowers in my garden

autumnrose.JPG

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
On the rose again

rednessagain.JPG

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
And lastly some fire! Thanks for looking

thornyfire.JPG

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
stunning!! thanks for sharing the new pics!!

the hue of your stone makes my heart sing
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I go ga ga over older cuts and your stone is a real find...

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2010 1:55:01 AM
Author: softly softly
And again

This photo is spectacular SS! What a gorgeous diamond you have.
You know I enjoyed your cushion, but I''m guessing there is no regrets on changing to the OEC?
30.gif

nice ice

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

amazing

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone and I love the wider band with it, too! Wow, it''s seriously stunning! I''m glad I caught this thread-I missed it the first time around!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I just love the new pics. Simply Stunning!
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone. I really do enjoy photographing this ring!!!

Date: 5/1/2010 3:23:30 AM
Author: arjunajane

And again

You know I enjoyed your cushion, but I''m guessing there is no regrets on changing to the OEC?

30.gif

A.J you are right - I definitely have not regrets about changing to the OEC. I will admit to occasionally feeling a few pangs of sadness when I think of my old cushion, but I''m sure her new owner is enjoying her.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!! I love the wide shank.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2010 7:21:29 PM

Thanks again everyone. I really do enjoy photographing this ring!!!

Date: 5/1/2010 3:23:30 AM

Author: arjunajane

And again

30.gif

A.J you are right - I definitely have not regrets about changing to the OEC. I will admit to occasionally feeling a few pangs of sadness when I think of my old cushion, but I''m sure her new owner is enjoying her.

I''m not surprised - it''s gorgeous and such a wonderful size.
And I think they did a great job converting your custom setting, I love that wider shank.
oh btw, I answered your Q in that other thread...I can only hope my one will be nearly as pretty as yours SS!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and stone.... It is superb!!!!
18.gif
18.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lightningbug

Shiny_Rock
SWOONS, falls over.

I''m positively in love with this diamond. Thanks for sharing more amazing pics!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies I can't tell you how nice it is to hear such positive feedback for my ring and in particular for my setting - especially as I once saw photographs of it (with it's previous stone) used here on P.S as an example of what that particular person did not want.
40.gif

Arjunajane I'm sure your new OEC will be gorgeous as it sounds like you have done due diligence to the best of your ability. I can't wait to see what it looks like, and if you are considering using Erica and Grace to help you with the setting I'm sure you will be very happy as I can vouch for the quality of their bench.

Lightningbug I'm very flattered that you love my ring as yours is one of my all time favourites and I hope you are now feeling more comfortable wearing it.

I didn't get to see this stone in the flesh before I purchased it, but I can say with absolute certainty that it's colour was exactly as represented in Grace's photos and I feel so lucky to have it.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 9:20:02 AM
Ladies I can''t tell you how nice it is to hear such positive feedback for my ring and in particular for my setting - especially as I once saw photographs of it (with it''s previous stone) used here on P.S as an example of what that particular person did not want.
40.gif

Oooo!! I think I remember this thread? didn''t it have to do with the culet? WHATEVER! I looooooooove open culets and your ring is delicious. As I was told, and I am going to tell you, ENJOY your ring! you wear it, love it as you should :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results