carat
color
clarity

PHOENIX - UPDATED BLING PORTFOLIO

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ta da...

These first two pics show my collection to date, but without Holly. The pics were taken a few weeks ago. Will try and get some with Holly included into the family! :cheeky:

As some of you may know, I've been culling my diamond collection for quite some time now. I am almost done (ya'all will have to wait a few more months for another update :wink2: ) and I hope to have my "ultimate" collection very soon. Well, I wouldn't say no to an antique honker at some point in the further future and some pear drops to add to my studs, but they are not priorities.

Brownie points to anyone who can accurately identify (the specs of) my pieces, he he... :bigsmile:

(Note: I've "cheated" a bit, will tell ya'all later) :wink2:

ETA: I also have a Patek Philippe watch and some South Sea and Tahitian pearls, which are not included here. There are threads on them somewhere.

jewels_1.jpg

jewels_2.jpg

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
YOWSA Baby!

Blingtastic.....wear them all with much laughter, love and JOY!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Look deep into my eyes....

You have too many studs.....

You want to send a pair to Rosetta....yes thats right.....shes waiting in the post office right now....

Just keep looking into my eyes....yeeesssss....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Just stunning, Phoenix. Seriously, stunning.

And you know what else? You've got beautiful hands to boot!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rosetta|1351424143|3294013 said:
Look deep into my eyes....

You have too many studs.....

You want to send a pair to Rosetta....yes thats right.....shes waiting in the post office right now....

Just keep looking into my eyes....yeeesssss....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ha ha, you're too funny! :lol:

Only two pairs are studs though. Can you guess what the other two are? :wink2:

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Guessing the other two are pendants?

Whichever, they are AMAZING!!!!! Ugh, I am dreaming of upgrades now....

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sparkles|1351419182|3294006 said:
YOWSA Baby!

Blingtastic.....wear them all with much laughter, love and JOY!

Ha ha, I do and I will, thank you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
justginger|1351425886|3294025 said:
:o :shock: :o :shock: :o :shock:

Just stunning, Phoenix. Seriously, stunning.

And you know what else? You've got beautiful hands to boot!

Awww, thank you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsWhitney|1351427442|3294032 said:
Guessing the other two are pendants?

Whichever, they are AMAZING!!!!! Ugh, I am dreaming of upgrades now....

You're close! :appl:

The two loose stones (at the front of the first pic) are the 2.374ct G Si1 BGD "blue" and 2.656ct H Si2 BGD Sign. The 2.656ct used to be a pendant. I am planning to do something with the 2.374ct :wink2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love, love, love your collection! I'm glad you have consolidated to pieces you can wear on a daily basis!

So I guess you are going to keep your 3 ct MRB, too (lucky you!)! Need to have a comparison pic of it next to Holly!!! Where's your 3 stone LM ring? What are your plans for the 2.3 ct blue and 2.6 ct BGD stones now that you have them out of their settings? What size are both sets of your studs again? Didn't you have the smaller ones bezeled at one point in time?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1351428762|3294042 said:
Love, love, love your collection! I'm glad you have consolidated to pieces you can wear on a daily basis!

So I guess you are going to keep your 3 ct MRB, too (lucky you!)! Need to have a comparison pic of it next to Holly!!! Where's your 3 stone LM ring? What are your plans for the 2.3 ct blue and 2.6 ct BGD stones now that you have them out of their settings? What size are both sets of your studs again?

Thank you, I've been consolidating the collection for a few years now and you're right most of these pieces are very wearable.

Well done, you get first prize for getting all my pieces right! :appl:

Well, the 3.02ct F VS2 is going to be with me for a while. Both DH and I are still undecided as to what to do with it. I love it because it's so white, so fiery etc...but it just seems to be a real waste to hang onto it and not wear it. I will try and take pics of it and also the other pieces next to Holly some time this coming week or week after (some of the pieces are in the bank safety deposit box).

The 3-stone LM ring has now been taken apart. The 2.374ct used to be the middle stone and am trying to find a match for it, to turn into studs. The 2.345 and 2.304ct J VS2 studs will be put up for sale; as I'd have far too many studs if I were to keep them. The two 1.5caraters F and G used to be sidestones to the 3-stone ring and they are now my daily studs.

The 2.656ct will be put up for sale, and I have a min price that I'd like to sell it for. If not, I'd take it back and reset it into something else (don't know what yet).

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh so beautiful! I have only been posting for a while but I have been admiring your collection for some time! I love them all but the one that really makes my heart flutter is your pear. Wowzers! Also love the cluster earrings you had at one time. You have lovely taste! Thank you for sharing!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also, mom2boys, don't you ...ahem...owe us PS'ers some pics of your newly acquired studs?! :naughty: :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1351429950|3294048 said:
Oh so beautiful! I have only been posting for a while but I have been admiring your collection for some time! I love them all but the one that really makes my heart flutter is your pear. Wowzers! Also love the cluster earrings you had at one time. You have lovely taste! Thank you for sharing!

Awww, so kind of you! The pear has quite a following actually, which is funny cuz I didn't love her at first!! (bad Phoenix!! 8) ).

The cluster earrings are now also up for sale but am having second thoughts about selling them (for sentimental reasons). I may take them back....the only thing is though I already have 2 pairs of studs and didn't/ may not wear the cluster earrings so much....so what shall I do?! :confused:

Thank you. I try to stick to the more classic, easy-to-wear, non-controversial pieces. I'd like to think of them as an heirloom collection which may not be strictly correct cuz DH and I don't have children (though there's been talk of adoption, but we are getting a bit too old for that :(sad ). I guess I could always pass them onto my nieces, but I just *know* they won't treasure them as much as I do and will continue to do, judging from what has already happened (I have given quite a few pieces away to my nieces and sisters but they haven't been worn and some may even have been sold off and/ or given to other ppl outside of the family :nono: ).

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Major bling envy here! That's a gorgeous collection. :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ihy138|1351430670|3294059 said:
Major bling envy here! That's a gorgeous collection. :cheeky:

Oh no, don't envy! :)) Thank you for letting me share.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So how are you wearing all of your pieces now? It must be hard to choose everyday! I see that you still have some other rings on consignment, too (5 stone BGD, Lynn VC halo). Did you trade in your smaller BGD bezeled studs? Hope you keep the 3 ct MRB as is or have Victor halo it to make it just as stunning as Holly and your pear halo!

Will have to wait just a little longer on my studs project--will definitely start a new thread once I finally get them!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1351431103|3294068 said:
So how are you wearing all of your pieces now? It must be hard to choose everyday! I see that you still have some other rings on consignment, too (5 stone BGD, Lynn VC halo). Did you trade in your smaller BGD bezeled studs? Hope you keep the 3 ct MRB as is or have Victor halo it to make it just as stunning as Holly and your pear halo!

Will have to wait just a little longer on my studs project--will definitely start a new thread once I finally get them!

Ha ha, I tend to wear Holly, the smaller studs, bracelet and watch on a daily basis and that's it, really. Occasionally, I will don a string of pearls if I really dress up.

The pieces on consignment at JbEG? Yeah, I've just requested Grace to reduce their prices. I am willing to wait for a while though - I don't want to incur too HUGE a loss on them. At these prices, I am already almost giving them away! :sick:

The smaller BGD bezelled studs have been upgraded, a few upgrades ago already, lol!

Well, I'd be very tempted to have Victor halo the 3ct a la Frankie's Emilya. I am more in favour of selling it though and put the proceeds towards a more worthy non bling project - blasphemous, I know, lol! :lol:

Can't wait to see your new studs. You yourself are accumulating quite a blingalicious collection! :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My collection doesn't even compare to yours, Phoenix (lol!)! BTW, DH said that my anniversary/Christmas/b-day studs are going to be it for a very, very, very long time! I've also neglected to start a thread on my eternity band--I'll add it to the one for my studs soon.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your blingtastic collection once again for all of us to enjoy!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mom2boys|1351432243|3294079 said:
My collection doesn't even compare to yours, Phoenix (lol!)! BTW, DH said that my anniversary/Christmas/b-day studs are going to be it for a very, very, very long time! I've also neglected to start a thread on my eternity band--I'll add it to the one for my studs soon.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your blingtastic collection once again for all of us to enjoy!

Well, again at the risk of being presumptuous I think I have quite a few years on you and you have plenty of time to catch up! :wink2:

Ha ha, that's what my DH has said about Holly too! Little does he know, the poor man! :naughty:

Thank you for letting me share and for looking.

Look fwd to your new thread.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning collection! You have exquisite taste. :love:

All those carats on your dainty hand...how did you ever manage to lift your arm for that picture? :-o

Fyi - I am available for adoption or fostering :naughty:

Also, I would consider trading a stud for a stud (my hubby) :loopy:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That pear! Absolutely stunning. Would love some close ups. :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1351437998|3294110 said:
What a stunning collection! You have exquisite taste. :love:

All those carats on your dainty hand...how did you ever manage to lift your arm for that picture? :-o

Fyi - I am available for adoption or fostering :naughty:

Also, I would consider trading a stud for a stud (my hubby) :loopy:

Thank you thank you! Ha ha, I've been lifting lots of heavy weights at the gym! :lol:

Wanna submit that application to be adopted?! :wink2:

Oooooh, I think I have my own "stud", he he... :loopy:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
derbygal|1351440313|3294120 said:
That pear! Absolutely stunning. Would love some close ups. :naughty:

Your wish is my command, ma'lady! :bigsmile:

_1535.jpg

_1536.jpg

_1533.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
*thunk* what a stunning collection!!!!!! I really love the pear as well. and obviously your new 5 ct. and all your studs. and okay everything!!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Phoenix, your pear is my dream diamond ring! I have a CZ pear with a thin halo, and it is the only fake ring I ever wear because it's just smashing - and yours looks ten million billion times better. All your other pieces are lovely, but the pear ring is PERFECT.

How many carats is the pear? I tried looking through your posted topics but you have so many I couldn't find it. :-/

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Incredible, Phoenix!

I have a leetle request, if I may... can you post some more pics of your eternity band? I'm thinking of having something similar made and I love how low your setting looks. Is it a basket setting?

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Wheeee!!!! I just died and went to sparkle heaven. Gorgeous collection!

I think you have my favorite pear on PS. What a drop-dead amazing stone and setting.

Edited to ask: I second the request for more info on the pear. And who made the setting? The quality looks unbelievable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results