shape
carat
color
clarity

Pears fan-club

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ILander, your wish is my command hehe! I'm happy to have something to contribute -

and your pear ring is SO stunning! :love: You must be having the best time wearing that gorgeous ring!

1.49 Y-Z yellow diamond halo from DBL -

img_8194.jpg

baroque

Shiny_Rock
junebug17...I LOVE your pear! I'm now beginning my search for a pear and you have inspired me. The shape of yours is just perfect to my eye! Thank you for sharing with us!

And iLander...wow! Love Daisy! Who designed your setting? I love the tiny halo! Yours is so beautiful, too!

I want to find a pink stone, just in the beginning stages of searching...and set it like these!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
baroque|1433556006|3885820 said:
junebug17...I LOVE your pear! I'm now beginning my search for a pear and you have inspired me. The shape of yours is just perfect to my eye! Thank you for sharing with us!

And iLander...wow! Love Daisy! Who designed your setting? I love the tiny halo! Yours is so beautiful, too!

I want to find a pink stone, just in the beginning stages of searching...and set it like these!

Thanks, baroque, nice of you to say! The ring just came that way, all in one piece, at a brick n mortar jewelry store. I don't think it would be too hard to get it made. I'd ask IDJewelry, they've done a great job haloing my colored stones over the years, and their prices are reasonable.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I in love with my new set! Pear solitaire and two bands!

_34883.jpg

_34884.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ZB, you have the prettiest jewelry…I love everything you post! Your pear is gorgeous and looks SO lovely with the bands, I really love how it looks! :love: :appl:

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pear, ZB!

SuzieSnowflake

Rough_Rock
I love your pear MMiroyan! What are the specs? Is there a thread about it?

Q

Queenie60

SuzieSnowflake|1445279939|3939895 said:
I love your pear MMiroyan! What are the specs? Is there a thread about it?
Hi SuzieSnowflake: GIA reports are at my safety deposit box. Purchased the stone then had set by Jeweler in SF - Mounting was custom made by Sylvie in Texas. Bad photo as I don't know how to take photos of Jewelry. This photo was taken for my insurance company a few years ago. I can remember - it's a 2.71 carat pear, G, VVS1. I think it is either 11.90 length or 11.99? Can't remember. No thread as I am new to Price Scope however, thank you for your very nice compliment. I just love my ring. Many hard times with wedding rings. My first ring of 27 years ago was stolen from my home while undergoing cancer treatment (15 years ago) - robbers came in while we were home. Then husband bought me another very nice ring and the stone was switched by a jeweler, insurance paid on that stone. Then bought an inferior stone from another jeweler. Finally ended up with a ring I love - forever!!!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
I love pears and there are some amazing ones in this thread! Here's mine - three stone antique pear ring in platinum. Diamonds set by Steven Kirsch. First pic is the vendor's

sk_pear_three_1.jpg

img_9668.jpg

img_9669.jpg

Q

Queenie60

jbkhere|1445440790|3940642 said:
I love pears and there are some amazing ones in this thread! Here's mine - three stone antique pear ring in platinum. Diamonds set by Steven Kirsch. First pic is the vendor's
Wow! I love pears too! Your pear is beautiful and I love the setting. I like them as they're unique and not too ordinary. I don't personally know another person with a pear.

Q

Queenie60

txcwdancer|1445462817|3940807 said:
Here's mine-
Love it! Beautiful setting and beautiful pear!!

Ittybittykittykat

Shiny_Rock
:appl: Pears are my absolute favorite!! :appl: I have yet to see one in person among my social circles. I think they're delicate and very unique! I've started my pear search but it might be too early I think I will revist it in January.
:wavey: jbkhere your old cut pears are dreamy!! :lickout:

alamana

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine! 1.5 E VVS2.

ring_141.jpg

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Alamana, Wow!! Your pear is absolutely gorgeous!! :love: Love your setting, too!!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wish I had my camera with me so that I could contribute and post mines!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
These pear jewelry all look stunning.

jacy

Shiny_Rock
Agree! These pears are ALL beautiful. It's nice to see pears getting the admiration they deserve!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Bump !!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Love drooling over all these amazing pears!! I had never considered a pear until I started to look for the most diamond for my dollar essentially and ruled out the oval as two of my sisters wear ovals. Maybe a few have seen my other thread and poll but for those who havnt I have just put a deposit on a gorgeous antique pear from JBG - 2.01ct G vs1 !! This stone jumped right out of the screen when I casually looked through Grace's inventory - and the feedback has been sooo positive.

I'll have it in time for our ten year anniversary in April and will have it set by Victor Canera (most likely the emilya as I currently wear a halo and matching the antique pear with two side pears could be tricky...plus I can't get my head around all the prongs when it's not set in a halo.....my finger size is 4.5

Here are a few pics and I cannot wait to come back and show you the real thing!!

_1353.jpeg

_1352.jpeg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
laurenk|1451784871|3969867 said:
Love drooling over all these amazing pears!! I had never considered a pear until I started to look for the most diamond for my dollar essentially and ruled out the oval as two of my sisters wear ovals. Maybe a few have seen my other thread and poll but for those who havnt I have just put a deposit on a gorgeous antique pear from JBG - 2.01ct G vs1 !! This stone jumped right out of the screen when I casually looked through Grace's inventory - and the feedback has been sooo positive.

I'll have it in time for our ten year anniversary in April and will have it set by Victor Canera (most likely the emilya as I currently wear a halo and matching the antique pear with two side pears could be tricky...plus I can't get my head around all the prongs when it's not set in a halo.....my finger size is 4.5

Here are a few pics and I cannot wait to come back and show you the real thing!!

My fav...the chubby old cut pears! This one I've been eyeing for some time as it is SO PERFECT! Congrats you took the leap, you will not be sorry.

The antique setting on this old cut pear is TDF. It is listed on Ebay and would probably be costly to duplicate with a halo.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262199065535?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle|1451935029|3970523 said:
Love your pear, laurenk! Can't wait to see it set!

I realized I never posted my pear ring here -

_35236.jpg

_35243.jpg

_35244.jpg

LOVE IT Star sparkle! Can i have specs!!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
laurenk|1451957236|3970732 said:
LOVE IT Star sparkle! Can i have specs!!!!

Yes! I know you found the other thread, but I'll post it here too in case anyone else is wondering - the center is a 1.22ct GIA K, and the sides are .90ctw (approx. 4.8mm each). Size 4 finger. :wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree!
these antique pears are causing some serious diamond fever here :love: :angryfire: :love:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Fancies are so graceful and refreshing to the eye! Star sparkle, that setting! I die. Antique pears! :love:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1451935029|3970523 said:
Love your pear, laurenk! Can't wait to see it set!

I realized I never posted my pear ring here -

_35236.jpg

_35243.jpg

_35244.jpg

I am really thinking about resetting my pear Alexandrite into a YG version of this with OEC sides. I love the pear with round sides so much ... :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results