shape
carat
color
clarity

Paging Beau13 -- Help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jenreber

Rough_Rock
Hello - I''ve admired your 5-stone ring and spacer...both incredible E-Bay finds.
I happen to be looking for both a white gold (2-2.5mm) spacer as well as a 5-stone white gold band. I just had a white gold three stone sapphire/diamond ring set and would love these two addt''l items to complete the look.
I''d even more love it if I could save a buck or two in the process. Besides, I love the look of vintage/estate jewelry!

Wondering if you''ve come across any great looking finds online in recent days?
What tips or warnings can you offer for where & where NOT to look?
Which E-bay seller did you purchase your spacer band from?

I''d really appreciate any hints or tips you could give!

JR

beau13

Ideal_Rock
WOW..what an honour to see my name in large print, being asked for advice! There will be a nominal fee of say... $ 1000 for finding you these deals you know!! (KIDDING)
28.gif

I was just about to log off when I caught my name in your post. Tonight I am hosting a party (which I have prepared for all day, and getting sleepier by the moment)..but tomorrow, I will definitely have more time to scout out the "net" for the items you are looking for. I never buy from the same person on E-bay on, for the most part, I just keep an eye open for something I want, and if the price is right I go for it. Sometimes, if the price is right, an I'm not even in the market for it, I still go for it!! lol.
I will have to get the name of the guy whom I bought the spacer band for (he doens't normally sell jewelry I know that). The 5 stone came from "Maxhenri" on E-bay and he has some great pieces, for decent prices, that's for sure. Enjoy your evening (you're welcome to stop by and taste all the great foods I prepared for tonight)!
emwink.gif
. I will get back to you tomorrow, hopefully with some "things" I can find for you!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Well..took about an hour to today to look aroun and did not find anything great (sorry). I will continue looking on Monday!

jenreber

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for searching.
I took a look at the spacer and it happens to be the right size..5, but my three ring is 14K white gold.
Wonder how they''d match??
But I appreciate your time spent looking.
Don''t waste too much of your weekend time looking...I now how valuable it is.
I''ll look around & see what I can see.
Thanks again!!

JR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results