shape
carat
color
clarity

Our Engagement and the E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jimbob9999

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,

You may have seen some previous posts from me about the E-Ring I was having made for my girlfriend (now fiance!) but here is our story and the final product!

Our Engagement:
I received the ring from Whiteflash last week and was really excited to propose, and to get Chanin''s reaction, but I had already planned the perfect place and time to propose so I waited patiently until Sunday. My plan was to propose at our new house which is currently under construction. I chose that location because that''s where we''re really starting our new life together and planning on building our family so what better place?!

So we woke up early on Sunday and headed out to Beaumont, CA to check the place out. When we got there we found that the house was locked up because construction is almost complete so we ended up just taking some pictures outside and peeking in the windows. I was planning on proposing indoors but figured outside would be nice too since the weather was great. So I called Chanin over to me and gave her a hug and told her how much I love her and all that gooey stuff. Then I kneeled down to get the ring out of my camera bag and said something about how I wanted to start moving already so I brought one little box. My words were probably jumbled and I don''t know if Chanin actually heard it but that''s what I meant to say. So then I revealed the ring and asked her to marry me. She said "Yes" and I slipped the ring on and it was pretty much a perfect fit!

Everything pretty much went according to plan and Chanin loves the ring. The diamond is soooo sparkly it''s just amazing. She said she couldn''t have picked one more perfect or pretty so I think I did a good job. Thanks again to everyone who helped out on this forum! And also thanks to Whiteflash! They were great and worked with me through all of the steps until the ring and diamond were in my hands.

Without further delay, here are the pics!

The wax:
jcarr37tv.jpg

The pictures:
jcarr05254ma.jpg

ringonhand17ev.jpg

ringonhand25tu.jpg

ringonhand39ue.jpg

And here''s the VIDEO http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=470133865133009221. Its hosted on google videos.

As most of you know pictures don''t really do these ACA diamonds justice. In almost any lighting this thing sparkles like crazy! Everyone who''s seen it has commented on the fire and they all really love it. And most important Chanin really loves it and I keep catching her looking at it!

-James

p.s. I think I''ll be back here soon looking for my own bling!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~The ring is beautiful... and it looks stunning on her hand!!! Congrats!!!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Your fiance has such pretty, slender fingers and the ring looks very elegant on her.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Sweet proposal, Jimbob! I love her ring, and the video is so cute
2.gif
Awesome sparkles!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! So beautiful and delicate, particularly where the shank thins by the head of the ring. Great job!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is a lovely ring! Many happy times ahead, and congratulations!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! You picked a beautiful ring and your proposal was so sweet. The ring looks just perfect on your fiance''s hand!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and I loved the idea of proposing at your new home! That will be a special memory attached to the house! Congraulations!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful! congratulations!
36.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely lovely!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Nicely done.
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect proposal and a perfect ring! You did good - congratulations!!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
That video is so great. You can really see the sparkle in the stone. Your FI''s nails and hands are so nice and really showcase that ring beautifully. I love that setting.
30.gif
Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results